The topic is locked.
Friends i am pursuing B.tech in IT and i am in final year.I wanted a help from you all. I wanted to submit a Major project on Advance Java(J2EE,JSP).I wanted some of the topics,so that from those topics i can decided on which topic i should submit. If any one from Computer Field,do know about this,please let me know.

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I completed my MCA long back in 2004 and my final project was "Loan management system of Federal Bank" and of course it was done in J2EE. :cheer:
It is really great to know that, now also students prefer to do projects in JAVA.
Actually, we were 4. A large bank project was divided into 4 modules and each one did a separate one.

Meera sandhu
Ronark it is better to consult institute so they will provide you the project with full details so this will make easy for you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The Two most common Topic in advance java is EJB and STRUTS.You might choose from that Topic.These are very Interesting.I Submits Project On STRUTS.
Yes,Sasikanth,i had already consulted my Sir and he has given me a good topic which is E-COPS.Its unique project and i liked it.It is based on how the police can manage their Data.

But,i wanted more topics so that i could get an idea to work on different project if it is good.
Thanks everyone for your suggestion.

I wanted to know more from some more members.

@Sandhya
Project to be in JAVA need a much time,because lots of coding is involved in it. In my college all are doing projects on ASP.Net,VB,PHP. There are very few,which are making their projects in JAVA.
So,i thought that lets try the unique,so that it builds a good impression and value.

you can try industry oriented projects.
Ex: we are using one software which is called ''exports'' basically this software is like a website. Everyone in our office has unique id. Every activity done in our office will be registered on this software. Need of the software is b'cox we have 4 branches in india and 20 branches around world. Anyone can access any office details. Also the same software is used to maintain logistics.

Vinu
Ya, preparation of forms is ready a tedious process.
Bt once it is completed, preparation of Java beans is very easy.
Doing projects in Java is really good, you can select any application....not only J2EE.
I will also think about it to give you some information

Meera sandhu
I have some topic may be they are useful for you one is Hospital management system and other is Human resources system..........
It is better to join in a institute to get a good knowledge dont waste time on thinking now.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.