The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am giving some of family members.
Son - chhelemagan
Daughter-meyemagal
Father-babaAppa
Mother-MaaAmma
Uncle-kaka,mama,jethuMama
unty-kakima,mami,jethimaMami
brother-bhaiThambi/Annan
sister-boneThangachi/Akka
Husband - Kanavar
Wife - Manaivi
Share some if you have some.

I think Mama and Mami is same for all Indian languages

Meera sandhu
Thanks for the idea. I think, apart from Indian languages, we should also learn Spanish and French. both of these help to improve any writer's resume. Even students and employed people can benefit as a foreign language knowledge is value addition to one's C.V. It will help in good placement offers for technical students and promotions in the official hierarchy for people working in the private sector.
Thanks for the idea. I think, apart from Indian languages, we should also learn Spanish and French. both of these help to improve any writer's resume. Even students and employed people can benefit as a foreign language knowledge is value addition to one's C.V.

Ankit, Welcome to boddunan family.,
I hope you can earn more knowledge and money as well as. :cheer:
Your idea is good... :)
If you know Any foreign language, you can share it here.. :laugh: :lol:

Vinu
Thanks for the idea. I think, apart from Indian languages, we should also learn Spanish and French. both of these help to improve any writer's resume. Even students and employed people can benefit as a foreign language knowledge is value addition to one's C.V.

Quite an idea! I believe Indians are advantageously placed in this regard being multi-lingual! I must appreciate Sandhya's unique efforts in this regard. Everyone must contribute to make it an enriching,learning experience. Thank you,Sandhya!
Welcome Ankit.Do you know any foreign language. If yes then share.
Ankit you have posted same thread twice.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hello Ankit,
Warm welcome to our group. How are you feeling here?

You can add any language in this thread, not only Indian. It will really be a nice piece of information. :)

Meera sandhu
Ya, that's a mistake. Can you tell me how to delete one of them?
Ya, that's a mistake. Can you tell me how to delete one of them?

Ankit, you can't able to delete any post done by you are anyone else.
If you feel anything wrong on your post. you can edit your post or report to moderator.

Vinu
You have nothing to do.Let it be and please continue to post some others.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ankit,
You can't do multiple posts. If it occur accidently, just edit one of them and write something else...like I am doing it now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.