Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Unfortunately I like to reading but never visited library.. and i don't like also.. I only visited library during my college time and that also for completing my assignments.

That's why, when we visit university libraries, we may get books.....but some pages will be missing :angry: :angry:
Actually it is a bad practice. Isn't it???

But I never took any pages from any books.. :laugh:

Well, I had only visited my college library.. and you know whole library was full with students and most of the student was their for assingment purpose only.. That's was the only proper place in my college to complete those semesters assignments.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think in this new generation nobody want to go library ( :) me too :) )because all is available on internet than who wants to go library . Internet is biggest library and 24 hour available and I don't know that anybody wants to read books in library!
I used to visit State Central Library in Shillong many years ago. Now at Agra, I go some times to Shahid Smarak Library.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Books are man's best friend. I used to visit library but as pointed out by vikas, internet is world library now.
I agree with you Sheetal. I also love reading. Books are my best friends. There is no library in my town. Government should open libraries in many more towns.
I think people would be more interested to visit libraries if there is free wi-fi internet service available with desktop computers.
I have seen in USA, most of the people are interested in reading books or visiting libraries because they have free and fast Wi-fi services. People just sit there in the libraries for hours together..and its real fun.
There is one big library in our college.I have taken and read many books from there,almost all were refrence books,which was provided us from library.I read newspaper from there.I refer few technology mazagines like Chip,Digit and PC world.
I love library,but not much.

Want to make each day Accountable

i use to visit libraries when i was on collage. After that i cant able to find library in my home town and now i am reading books through online library. :) :laugh:

Vinu
Visits to Library used to be great occasions for unwinding myself some years back. In fact we formed a small group to exchange ideas on what we read in a particular evening after we finished and met at a tea stall!
i use to visit libraries when i was on collage. After that i cant able to find library in my home town and now i am reading books through online library. :) :laugh:

Actually a small library is there in my home town. But now I am out of town. That's the problem. Most of the Malayalam books that I read were taken from that library. It's really nice

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.