Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once it was my craze to visit libraries and read and read.Now I have my own library in my house!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I want to study in my college library, but most of the time my librarian always kick me out of the library and says me that go and attend class :( No one is allowed to be in library during class, come only in teabreak and lunch :(
and after college only one hour the library remain opened , after college i get tired.

So there is no library happiness in my life. :(

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
I go to library occasionally, not on a regular basis.
Going to library and reading books is a good habit. Even i love to goto library, when am a student i used to spend time in library. but now no chance and more over now people stopped reading books in library as internet has come in very chief costs also. so we can get our desirable information internet libraries.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i like to visit libraries but generally to read newspaper in free time or for searching some books of my interest not for subject books.

a.s.
Once it was my craze to visit libraries and read and read.Now I have my own library in my house!!!

My dearest friend also owns a library at his home. Actually, while he was preparing plan for his new home, he put a lengthy room exclusively for reading purposes.
Do you know, once he lost some books due to some insects or pests. Till now, he is repenting on it saying, "It was my mistake that I didn't keep them with care. What else bad can I do for those great people who have written these books. What a great mistake have I committed and how much ungrateful am I ".

Such an admirer of books!!!!!!
I have made him Boddunan member, though he flew away.... :(

Meera sandhu
I wish I had a library too at my home.. I have small cabin where i like to keep my books.. Hope that turn into library some day.. :)
I used to spend lot of time in library while in college but now most of the time my work doesnt allow me. However to relax for time I download some online book to my KINDLE. :)
I used to visit libraries once, no more. I was kind of addicted.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even in the childhood i never liked to visit libraries i remember when i was in college people living in hostel used to go to library at night to study as they could find peace there but i never preferred to go there. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.