Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even in the childhood i never liked to visit libraries i remember when i was in college people living in hostel used to go to library at night to study as they could find peace there but i never preferred to go there. :)

You can start it now also :)

Meera sandhu
Even in the childhood i never liked to visit libraries i remember when i was in college people living in hostel used to go to library at night to study as they could find peace there but i never preferred to go there. :)

You can start it now also :)

Not getting the time these days to visit libraries. :)

I do internet surfing because i can do it many other offline works too along with it. :)
I love reading. I dont have any friend, other than books. I feel relax in its company.
I don't go to a library any more, but I now buy more books than ever hoping to create a library of my own!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't go to a library any more, but I now buy more books than ever hoping to create a library of my own!! :)

It's really nice...but expensive too

Meera sandhu
I used to go to libraries almost every day. Now there are no public libraries and I have no access to college libraries now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
I don't go to a library any more, but I now buy more books than ever hoping to create a library of my own!!

It's really nice...but expensive too[/quote]

I buy them by using vouchers that I get from doing surveys!! :)

I don't go to a library any more, but I now buy more books than ever hoping to create a library of my own!!

I buy them by using vouchers that I get from doing surveys!! :)[/quote]

What surveys are you doing? :)

Meera sandhu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I buy them by using vouchers that I get from doing surveys!!

What surveys are you doing?
[/quote]

Three to four different sites! Will mail you the details!!

I buy them by using vouchers that I get from doing surveys!! :)[/quote]

It's really a smart work...I always try to look for torrents online...for downloading to my KINDLE...I think this is good for you and also for us.. ;) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.