Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do like to visit libraries and also I want Governmnt to improve them
I like to visit libraries one in a week.There are lots of Libraries in my Region.....I like to read Novel most......
I had visited librairies in my child hood but there is no time for me to go to library.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I really like to visit library for getting peace of library and in such peace reading purpose become awesome..............
I really like to visit library for getting peace of library and in such peace reading purpose become awesome..............

But i don't i did it till i was in school/college after that i never went to library at all. :)
Every person have other thinking what you lijke you do.........just carry on.............................
I love to read but now it is quite impossible to go to library.Read some online topics.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Every person have other thinking what you lijke you do.........just carry on.............................

That's right it depends on person to person i am happy to see that you still go to library. :) BTW what you do there?.I hope what you do there you can always do it on internet. :laugh:
Book are real Friend of man.I love Reading Books.Mostly Hindi Edition Book as i like Hindi language Most........
Book are real Friend of man.I love Reading Books.Mostly Hindi Edition Book as i like Hindi language Most........

No doubt books are real friends of ours but to read them in library is not at all essential one can read it on the net. :) I don't if we can find Hindi books on net. :unsure:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.