Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love visiting libraries because I love reading books.
Moreover during the college library used to be the main meeting points with friends during the college hours as you could easily escape from being called a bunker and also spend time with your friends by keeping books open on your desks. :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Libraries are a quiet place.Here we can get various types of books.I love to visit libraries.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love reading. So, always visiting libraries.

You increase your knowledge by reading.

Be positive
Libraries are the place for collection of books.Book lovers spend much time in the libraries.I also hire book from the libraries.

Sharmistha Banerjee
[quote]Libraries are the store of various book.In library we can get various types of books.Libraries are a quiet place where people came to read books and collect different books and gain knowledge.

Really Sharmishtha???? :blink: :blink: :unsure:

See! The spamming has started already!!

LOL :laugh: ..

Of late it is difficult to come across any reading room/library where one had to pay a nominal fees and could spend hours together browsing through the book shelves,read...People have no time during weekends for such activities I guess, so most of them have closed down.We had one here at Mangalore run by some private industrialist and I remember it used to be packed a decade ago when I used to take my children there ..but now it has closed down ... Another reason could be that people are more affluent these days and can afford to buy books rather than take the trouble of going to libraries !!![/quote]

Here in Pune we have many clubs and libraries like that where you can get yourself registered with nominal annual fees and can get excellent books. We have British library here whose collection is also good. Indeed such libraries are getting less day by day because of pirated books being available at very low cost..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I like to visit libraries even now i will there every week end. It is the place where no noise will come.
I like to visit library to read hindi stories like laghu katha, history and news patrika etc.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

From libraries we can get many ancient books also.I pick up those books from the library which I think would help me to learn some thing new.

Sharmistha Banerjee
From libraries we can get many ancient books also.I pick up those books from the library which I think would help me to learn some thing new.

I don't have a library near by my home otherwise I would have definitely visit it though I don't like reading but sometime I like it .Its not easy for me to go to library these days by tavelling long when I have scarcity of time. :evil:
I had library near my house But I had not visited it once. But I love to visit the libraries.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.