Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Poor children are forced to work for their family but Govt is taking many decisions to insist the children to go to school.

IF his father is no more and his mother is ill, what should he do?

In that case also a number of aids from different organisations are available.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Poor children are forced to work for their family but Govt is taking many decisions to insist the children to go to school.

In that case also a number of aids from different organisations are available.

But how many kids are getting its benefit?

Meera sandhu
Most people are not aware of these things.That is why they don't get.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

Them government shoud do something for him. :)

But i understand in this situation its hard for any child to go to school. :(

Actually public is ignorant of many such good provisions...... :(

Meera sandhu

Actually public is ignorant of many such good provisions...... :(

I don't know if there is such provision and if it is there also then too its not that easy to get the benifits of it for actual needies :( due to corruption in our country. :(
Yes,education is a right of every children.And government has done right by passing this act of right to education.According to a recent survey most of the primary students even don't know how to add two numbers.This shows that students are very weak in Mathematics.Yesterday,a 12th class students asked me What is Standard Deviation.This topic he has covered in 10th and 11th class.This shows that students are just getting degree,they are not getting knowledge.
If you think from angle of society as a whole, importance of education to all will be clear. Our children are tomorrow's citizens and nation depends on them for glory, status and due place in international community. In fact, they are most important resource- human resource- of future India. It is in national interest that this human resource is well prepared and used. Obviously, this presupposes that there is universal education and the latent talent come out and benefits the society.

Accordingly, free education to all is not a social charity program. This is for nation building. Ironically, we are short sighted and so use facilities in professional college on education of rich but less meritorious. Donation and not merit forms basis in education.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you think from angle of society as a whole, importance of education to all will be clear. Our children are tomorrow's citizens and nation depends on them for glory, status and due place in international community. In fact, they are most important resource- human resource- of future India. It is in national interest that this human resource is well prepared and used. Obviously, this presupposes that there is universal education and the latent talent come out and benefits the society.

Accordingly, free education to all is not a social charity program. This is for nation building. Ironically, we are short sighted and so use facilities in professional college on education of rich but less meritorious. Donation and not merit forms basis in education.

Gulshanji but i don't understand if the literacy rate of INDIA increases then what will happen to the labour which is so cheap in INDIA what industries will do and how will they run the show. :)

Yes it should be a necessacity of every person but i think in future years if literacy rate goes up hope the unemployment will further toll up and there will be billions of people who will have to do the work of people which now a days don't require eduaction just require power. :)

Gulshanji but i don't understand if the literacy rate of INDIA increases then what will happen to the labour which is so cheap in INDIA what industries will do and how will they run the show. :)

Yes it should be a necessacity of every person but i think in future years if literacy rate goes up hope the unemployment will further toll up and there will be billions of people who will have to do the work of people which now a days don't require eduaction just require power. :)

day before yesterday, a nursing student committed suicide in Kottayam, because a private bank rejected her loan :( :( :(
Government should try to educate such students who know the correct spelling of the word 'education' rather than promoting private institutions keeping an eye on tax obtained from them.

Kerala is 100% literate state. So, we can't find workers here. So, rates of workers also going high. Last week, I was very shocked to know that minimum wages for a building worker in Thrissur town per day is 600-650. :woohoo: :woohoo: Last year it was only 450. So, workers are also demanding and making use of the situation.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.