Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh friends this is really a confusion.I don't know which is rational and which is irrational may be i should search it in 4~5 standard maths book. :laugh:
Oh friends this is really a confusion.I don't know which is rational and which is irrational may be i should search it in 4~5 standard maths book. :laugh:

Maths teacher searching maths book. Should I take that whip once again?
Do you remember?

Meera sandhu

Maths teacher searching maths book. Should I take that whip once again?
Do you remember?

Oh come on Sandya at level of 10th or 12th they don't require to teach about rational numbers moreover i never saw its utility in these standards. :) :)
oops sorri i did a blunder.by fault i have written there rational.yes the numbers i have mentioned in my last answer are irrational numbers.so plz dont get confuse.it was by fault.

a.s.
well tried it is a negative integer too, but it's a rational number, it can be written as -25/1 and it's the right answer.Here is another question as What's the meaning of calculus in mathematical terms ?
guess..
calculus worksheets
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.