Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Eh! This useful thread has been pushed back!! None is interested and still we lament absence of quality.

What's the meaning of helter-skelter? Make a sentence!!!

I searched web and got the answer "In chaotic and disorderly haste" meaning so haste that it creates mistakes. Am I right? :unsure:

I wanted a sentence too!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6497]}
Eh! This useful thread has been pushed back!! None is interested and still we lament absence of quality.

What's the meaning of helter-skelter? Make a sentence!!!

I searched web and got the answer "In chaotic and disorderly haste" meaning so haste that it creates mistakes. Am I right? :unsure:

I wanted a sentence too!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6497]}

Better you quote it right :P

Meera sandhu
would it be correct to say,

The children ran helter and skelter when they saw the mad dog running towards them.
Quarry - the stone mines

As we have coal mines in that same stone mines

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Let us be clear about tense of verb. Using correct verb form is very necessary.

Mostly, second form or past tense of a verb is derived by adding ed. Call becomes called, But this is not true about all. 'Hold' is changed as 'held' and not holded.

'Cut' and 'beat' remain same in past tense also. so, 'cutted' and 'beated' are wrong. In passive form, 'beaten' is okay but 'cut' not 'cutten'. This will be unchanged.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

would it be correct to say,

The children ran helter and skelter when they saw the mad dog running towards them.

Is he right, Chinmayjee?

Meera sandhu
I think so! May be his wild run might have brought the mad dog back to its senses!!
animated-gifs-dogs-45.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I think so! May be his wild run might have brought the mad dog back to its senses!!

May be!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6629]}

Meera sandhu
todays words

Out put - result
enhance - increase, improvement

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

todays words

Out put - result
enhance - increase, improvement

These are too simple....why can't you add a little more difficult ones, yet needed always

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.