Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Sandhya, your husband is right. Spoken English and written English are completely different.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

As I wrote elsewhere that emphasis should be always on learning peculiar turns of speeches,use of idiomatic phrases which are not grammatically structured always and communicate with persons who are competent which means who know this art!
You can only improve spoken english,when you speak english with others. Now,what if no one is there to have a conversation with us ?
The only option left is to join some institute,but this would like a shame to us,as we tell ourself that we are now too old to join institute.
Then what ? :laugh: :laugh:

I learnt spoken English when I was in class VI. Of course, many would not cooperate. But I would speak in English only in market, school or neighborhood even if others opposed. I could hardly utter any words to begin with. But in less than six months, I spoke fluently. You can hardly do anything without determination and opposition.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I took training in spoken English from the great personality developer and psychologist Cheeranjeevi garu. Who has established Meda Institute

People now a days getting more involved in English. This Language has taken a huge guard on our life.If we don' know English,we won't be selected in any company,or any field.
why so?

Want to make each day Accountable

Still i am learning spoken english by speaking with my office colleague and boss... :)

Vinu
I would say English is never ending learning process. Every time,you learn different words and store in your vocabulary.

I would say English is never ending learning process. Every time,you learn different words and store in your vocabulary.

Every branch of knowledge is endless. But when you can comfortable communicate in a language, you are fluent. Learning a language need not mean that you are scholar or have in depth knowledge of literature. All that is relevant is the ease with with you communicate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Every branch of knowledge is endless. But when you can comfortable communicate in a language, you are fluent. Learning a language need not mean that you are scholar or have in depth knowledge of literature. All that is relevant is the ease with with you communicate.

Fluency is what matter in any language,but what if you don't know the meaning of words.So,every time you get to know different different words and while taking those words in use,you can establish fluency.

Fluency can obtain if we practise completely by speaking the language as much as you can

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.