Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Only English communication language is such a subject which can be attain along as you have to present yourself in front of some known person.........
[quote]Only English communication language is such a subject which can be attain along as you have to present yourself in front of some known person......... [/quote]

What do you mean exactly?? :blink:
laughsq_2012-05-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Only English communication language is such a subject which can be attain along as you have to present yourself in front of some known person.........

What do you mean exactly?? :blink:[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7245]}
I mean t express yourself in English language you need a real platform.Such as presentation room or in front of big audience.that make you perfect and give a confidence,..........
But before you aim big for presenting yourself before an audience you have to be mindful of what you present!!
[quote]I mean t express yourself in English language you need a real platform.Such as presentation room or in front of big audience.that make you perfect and give a confidence,.......... [/quote]

See Chinmoy's reply on this post!! Also speaking good English or for that matter any language, it is not just about facing a big audience but doing equally well in speaking with a single person or a few people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

To speak in english, first we should be confident in grammar and then practice speaking and then vocablary

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

preplanned for your presentation and Confidence are the base of a Success....If one lack any base they become unsuccessful..........
[quote]I mean t express yourself in English language you need a real platform.Such as presentation room or in front of big audience.that make you perfect and give a confidence,..........

See Chinmoy's reply on this post!! Also speaking good English or for that matter any language, it is not just about facing a big audience but doing equally well in speaking with a single person or a few people![/quote]

Spoken English actually means informal conversation with single or a few persons. Speaking before audience is altogether different and that is usually monologue. You may deliver a prepared lecture before audience but need to speak extempore during conversation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have submitted spoken english tips as 4 articles. So when they get published they may helpfull to you people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.