Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mam I too published many article but not get published.All are approved but published yet.
Mam I too published many article but not get published.All are approved but published yet.

Don't worry have a patience they will be published once they are approved. :) :whistle:
Ya i am keep on waiting but at least how many days it take normally..........
[quote]I mean t express yourself in English language you need a real platform.Such as presentation room or in front of big audience.that make you perfect and give a confidence,..........

See Chinmoy's reply on this post!! Also speaking good English or for that matter any language, it is not just about facing a big audience but doing equally well in speaking with a single person or a few people!

Spoken English actually means informal conversation with single or a few persons. Speaking before audience is altogether different and that is usually monologue. You may deliver a prepared lecture before audience but need to speak extempore during conversation.[/quote]

You are absolutely correct! A speaker addressing an audience is privileged to speak and unless there is a 'question and answer' session,he or she is not supposed to be disturbed by any!
We should start with a small conversation to learn spoken english,it may be from home. Then we should stock some words with meaning and then grammer.Even we should not hesitate to speak, it may be wrong in starting but we can learn slowly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes without confidence no one even a genius achieve any thing in his life.....
Though your english is bad or good, we just need to speak with confidence and then try to know your mistakes and you can improve your english slowly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Let me give you a good comedy scene from a Malayalam movie "Achuvinte Amma" meaning Achu's mother.
Though you can't understand it full, I am sure, you will really enjoy it. It's one of the best comedy scenes in Malayalam movies related to spoken English.

http://www.bharatmovies.com/malayalam/comedy/urvashi-comedy-clip-from-achuvinte-amma.htm

Have at least one member gone through this video?? :angry: :angry: :angry:
36_1_5_2012-06-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I am thinking of having a site to teach the finer points of communication for that I would charge a monthly fees of Rs.2000. Any taker?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7550]}
Am repeatedly asking...has anyone gone through that funny video?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.