The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No you must write articles here sandhya other wise we will miss a great writer here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya, I am really very sorry to hear about it. See if they were approved and published and then rejected on the basis of image then there is something terribly wrong. Also, I feel like it was not nicely communicated to you.

I do understand that Boddunan cannot allow the use of copyright images as it can put their whole business at risk but they should have checked and let you know about it before.

Also, if they came to know at a later stage, proper communication should have been made.

Anyways, sandhya let bygones be bygones and start fresh. You play a major part in keeping the forums alive and losing you would be a big loss.

And as far as articles are concerned there are many other sites where you can publish them. You don't have to depend on Boddunan for that.
Sandhya, I am really very sorry to hear about it. See if they were approved and published and then rejected on the basis of image then there is something terribly wrong. Also, I feel like it was not nicely communicated to you.

I do understand that Boddunan cannot allow the use of copyright images as it can put their whole business at risk but they should have checked and let you know about it before.

Also, if they came to know at a later stage, proper communication should have been made.

Anyways, sandhya let bygones be bygones and start fresh. You play a major part in keeping the forums alive and losing you would be a big loss.

And as far as articles are concerned there are many other sites where you can publish them. You don't have to depend on Boddunan for that.

Images were removed, not articles :) . But why free images were removed, even without communicating with me?
Ok..leave it.....I have closed that chapter :P

Meera sandhu
Oops I am sorry. I got that part wrong but still they were part of your article and any changes made should have been communicated to you. INfact they should have seeked your permission.

Anyways, since you have closed that chapter, I would not want to open it for you.
Oops I am sorry. I got that part wrong but still they were part of your article and any changes made should have been communicated to you. INfact they should have seeked your permission.

Anyways, since you have closed that chapter, I would not want to open it for you.

Thank you :)

I am taking all those things positively......that's what I am :evil:

Meera sandhu
this thread is getting burred, so i am picking it up so that it will be much useful

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's really a nice description of sites....it will help persons like me a lot, who do write a lot, yet may not always find correct images.
Thank you Ceemji once again

Meera sandhu
Sandhya is a good and really good writer.We can read what is she writing.Image is nothing ,it only increase the decoration only.
One more- is it necessary to insert image in every article?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ram, it is not compulsory to insert image, if we insert image it will look more good and we may get more cash credits.

Actually people love to read the articles which are having images.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya is a good and really good writer.We can read what is she writing.Image is nothing ,it only increase the decoration only.
One more- is it necessary to insert image in every article?

Recipes without pictures is like tea without sugar. Normally, I take pictures with my own camera, if I am preparing recipes, and majority of my articles are recipes with may include up to 7 preparations in a single article. But for other articles only, I take pictures from net, that also for not all of them. Some of my earlier ones are taken from old magazines which I got 90 or 100 cash credits. Normally I take 3 days to prepare 1 article. So, my effort will go futile if not neatly presented. That's why I insert images. All are inserting images from net, but problem is with my articles only. So, I have stopped writing here. Why am I wasting this much time?????? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.