Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
SOLUTION 1:

FIRST BATSMAN: takes a single n over throw n it hits the helmet which is back of keeper thus he gets extra 5 runs now the scores are tied and first batsman got his century
94+1(single)+5(helmet runs)=100
SECOND BATSMAN: he is on strike now he hits SIX thus he also got the century and match was won

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY MOHAN {ITS ME}

SOLUTION 2:

Ball 1 : Batsman 1 hits a shot and runs 3 of the first ball he faces....there will be a over throw and the ball goes for boundary....The umpire says, Batsman 2 did not touch the crease while running the second. So 1 run shot. In this way Batsman 1 reaches 100.

As per the rules of cricket, they cannot change the ends if a run is shot.

Ball 2 : Batsman 2 hits the ball for a 6 of the ball he faces... and reaches 100...

Hope I am rite...

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY ANU ARE CORRECT ANSWERS
BUT SORRY TO SAY THIS

It can also be answered as
94+2(runs)+4(over throw)=100
Second batsman hits a six and he also gets century and i think this is also correct

THIS WAR WRITTEN BY DEIVIGAN

IT IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG
first bats man take a 2 runs and also get a over throw of 4 runs so he got 100 and now second man is on crease and 1 runs to win so he hit a 6 and both of them make 100

Answers declared by Mohan are right...
I was only aware of the answer given by Mohan..
But Answer given by Anu also seems right...

Answer by Devigan is incorrect.. bcoz after running 2(& over throw 4) runs.. the same batsmen will have the crease... so only 1 can make century..

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Good puzzle.... dont know the answer.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.