Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks sanjeev for your appreciation...........but i don't think so.........I was talking about class6 or 7.........
Thanks sanjeev for your appreciation...........but i don't think so.........I was talking about class6 or 7.........

I never could finished holiday homework when i was in school and our teacher never said anything for it because they used to understand that vacations are for playing not to study..hehehe.. :woohoo:
In my child hood I would like to escape from writing this compensation.

That's why you didn't go to college :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Holiday home works makes children not forget the studies. so I feel it is necessary

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya it is necessary because during vacation it maintain the rhythm of student.......
Actually this is just to keep children in practice and not get totally out of touch. Perhaps they allot too much of it. because children are entitled to have some fun after having done so much of hard work in last session.

I too feel that there is no need to burden them with home work, instead give them some fun home work just so that they dont lose touch.I ask my students to write essays on certain given subjects which is later evaluated by them,,,they seem to love it ! :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There is no necessary for the children to write but the schools will keep this as they wont forget the subject which is important to next class.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We have to develop our children by giving tasks and making them to complete their home work too in the holidays so that due to the gap between their studies of holiday they may not forget about their studies and they will be in touch

Yes it must be done fast so that they can enjoy their holidays.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They can enjoy their holidays by doing work and by playing. We should plan their routine in such a manner

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.