Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is a good mother ideas. If you become mother you can treat your children in a good way.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

am already a mother of my sisters daughter yar, I treat her my own daughter. so whenever i meet her she will be with me only and i teach her alot as mother.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hey that's great idea and i think here i learn lot from all my friends......
Yes it is very necessary. Then only they can improve their knowledge.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I still remember how our teacher used to give holiday homework. They used to give just because we don't become lazy. But let me tell you, my teacher used to give a lot of homework, that sometimes it becomes difficult to complete during holidays. As all respective subject teacher used to give homework. And they used to give a lot.
This is not fair.

Want to make each day Accountable

Good luck Sreekala. Holiday home work is necessary otherwise students would forget their lessons.
Yes, Homework is necessary. 'Cause reviewing is very important. But, many kids
don't review their materials. So,homework is necessary.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Home work is given to continue the reading practice at home. So it is necessary but this should not be so much ,so that a child falls in pressure.
Learning through project and playing may grow the interest and will help to learn quickly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Last year my girl didn't have any homework. But now, she has to do. Also, I think, I have to teach her a lot. Seeing her chapters, am really feeling dizziness. Onam quarter exam is near

Meera sandhu
Children should be giving home works in holidays or else they will get habituated for enjoyment, so they should spend some time with book so that they won't forget studies

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.