Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is important so that children will not feel laziness to go for school after the holidays.
It is important so that children will not feel laziness to go for school after the holidays.

Motive is they may not remain totally out of tough with the studies. :)

I always suggest to give them less home work which they may find easy to complete. :)
Thank you said by: Lakshmi Prasanna
I am not saying that we should give more burden to the children when they finished thier holidays they will feel more better and comfort.
I am not saying that we should give more burden to the children when they finished thier holidays they will feel more better and comfort.

Is it?. :blink: I never did my holiday home work when I was in school but I always thought it to be a burden on me. :)
i always try to give her activities in holidays.....but she is interested in cartoons only!!!

Meera sandhu
Holiday home works are given to children to keep practice of study also, otherwise they will forget everything.
It should not be more and in one time as they can do it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Holiday home work is needed.Every school gives their student lots of holiday homework so that they cannot play and just concentrate on their studies.But too much of these homework is not good.school must give their students to enjoy the holidays also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No they don't. The school where my kids study they don't believe in giving home work but they indulge kids in activities which I feel is the best way for a mind of a kid to develop.In a month they arrange a competition like drawing,speech etc so that kids become competitive. :)
Holiday homework helps to revise the previous lesson of the children.They often forget their previous studies.This long holidays of school help them to get the time for the revision.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.