Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well

i am happy to share that i am working in a company that provides water conservation solutions. we have installed 449 roof top rain water harvesting structures in rural Andhra

we have also innovated pond conservation systems where the rain water in the run away catchment areas are roted to filteration systems which is then transported to single village and multi village schemes

Very heart-warming to learn! You are that way very fortunate to be working in this field - a job with a great environmental and social focus!
well

i am happy to share that i am working in a company that provides water conservation solutions. we have installed 449 roof top rain water harvesting structures in rural Andhra

we have also innovated pond conservation systems where the rain water in the run away catchment areas are roted to filteration systems which is then transported to single village and multi village schemes

I still remember....your project video about rain harvesting!!! Isn't it? :unsure:

Meera sandhu
YA this all happen due to mis match in atmosphere and untimely change in climate suni......
The way the water level is going down even those patches would disappear soon or the way the icebergs are melting, low lying areas shall be submerged.

Yes thats very true ! unless steps are taken to recycle water it may be a bleak situation in the coming years. water conservation and rain water harvesting should be taken seriously and implemented at all levels..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am harvesting the raining water at my house at underground

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am harvesting the raining water at my house at underground

Yes thats how they do it when there is lack of space .In fact in most old houses in Gujrat and Rajasthan where there is scarcity of water , a well is mandatory in the middle of the house and all rain water gets collected into it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In villages,this type of Conservation is very useful and i hope that in villages,farmers would be doing this Storage.
But not for Drinking water. As when the rain falls, it get mix with acidic acids,so it gets dirty as well as poisonous.

Want to make each day Accountable

In villages,this type of Conservation is very useful and i hope that in villages,farmers would be doing this Storage.
But not for Drinking water. As when the rain falls, it get mix with acidic acids,so it gets dirty as well as poisonous.

Which is why the first one or two showers are not collected, later on all the rainwater is collected and store for later use. In many parts of the country, that water is also used for drinking after filtering and boiling to make it safe!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Conservation of Rainwater done properly has layers of filters of different levels so to keep dust particles out of the storage tanks. And harvesting allows water to go back to ground in place of drains.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes thats true,unless it is used only for gardening there is a proper method of filtering the water which is done by the experts.I have seen the way it is done at a relatives farm in Bidar where there is hardly any rain fall and the ground water level is very low.But after implementing the system, their farm has sufficient water all through the year..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.