Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In villages,this type of Conservation is very useful and i hope that in villages,farmers would be doing this Storage.
But not for Drinking water. As when the rain falls, it get mix with acidic acids,so it gets dirty as well as poisonous.

Which is why the first one or two showers are not collected, later on all the rainwater is collected and store for later use. In many parts of the country, that water is also used for drinking after filtering and boiling to make it safe!

Yes,you are right Mam. But we can't intake direct that water for Drinking without boiling it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Monsoon is banging all over the state except my city. We are still waiting for them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It taken place for just 2 days after that it leaved our city.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You mean there is no rain in AP, there is a forecast that it may rain in Delhi and around tomorrow.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Monsoon is banging all over the state except my city. We are still waiting for them

I think it will start soon,I was listening to a weather discussion and according to them Andhra,Vizag will have rains after the 24th or so...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In villages,this type of Conservation is very useful and i hope that in villages,farmers would be doing this Storage.
But not for Drinking water. As when the rain falls, it get mix with acidic acids,so it gets dirty as well as poisonous.

Which is why the first one or two showers are not collected, later on all the rainwater is collected and store for later use. In many parts of the country, that water is also used for drinking after filtering and boiling to make it safe!

Yes,you are right Mam. But we can't intake direct that water for Drinking without boiling it.

Of course yes Ronark, boiling is a must. Actually, even the tap water that is supplied by the municipalities of any city or town should not be drank directly without first either boiling it or filtering it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha 24rth has already went, and there is no fall at all. But the climate is so cool and wonderful

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think its best idea to minimize the water problem. The though should be implemented by all... However its not raining here :(
Water Conversation is good and i think every village and where the scarcity of water is there should be done.

Want to make each day Accountable

Many major cities in south India too are now seriously considering implementing rain water harvesting.Apparently it can be successfully implemented only in places that have a high altitude where water gets drained into the soil and not in coastal cities..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.