Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rain water should be stored and purified for use.If we do so then the water shortage will be decreased.And it will help people to get water.I think govt. should take necessary steps to start rain harvesting.

True, but rather than relying only on the government, people should also start taking initiatives to implement it in their homes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rain water should be stored and purified for use.If we do so then the water shortage will be decreased.And it will help people to get water.I think govt. should take necessary steps to start rain harvesting.

True, but rather than relying only on the government, people should also start taking initiatives to implement it in their homes!

Yes I agree ! we also have to do whatever we can.It is very easy to implement rainwater harvesting in your homes and be self sufficient at least to some extent during summer ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rain water harvesting is very very essential these days. All are putting bore wells very, very deep and use all the water. If we can save by rain water harvesting means it is too good for our next generation. They will not suffer without water.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Rain water harvesting is very very essential these days. All are putting bore wells very, very deep and use all the water. If we can save by rain water harvesting means it is too good for our next generation. They will not suffer without water.

There have many many instances when the once empty bore wells filled up after people implemented rain water harvesting facilities and water began draining into the tanks , When this process continues it brings the water table up in the whole area...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel everyone should arrange pit near their house, to store the rain water. This can solve many water problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel everyone should arrange pit near their house, to store the rain water. This can solve many water problems

The only problem is the land. In cities, forget about the water storing pit, people do not even have the place to keep the vehicles.

The only problem is the land. In cities, forget about the water storing pit, people do not even have the place to keep the vehicles.

:unsure: :huh: :dry: .....Exactly ! what about people living in apartments.??

Amazing pictorial explanation. Well explained. Keep posting such threads. It is informative.
I had seen a image in which it is clearly explained how to save rain water and how to use it in house for normal purposes.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Amazing pictorial explanation. Well explained. Keep posting such threads. It is informative.

Glad you liked it Devyani, thanks a lot and of course I will do whatever best I can :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.