Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What I feel that different education boards for different states have their own marking standards like UP Board is supposed to be too tough where the marking ids too tough than CBSE. Where as CBSE being a board with common marking allover the country keeps them at equal terms although this is not a criteria for judging knowledge.

You are right in saying that the marking system is different for every education boards for different states.But as far as I know, when students apply for admission in any states, if he/ she meets the minimum qualification and has successfully passed the entrance exam, he or she is admitted.I don't think a CBSE or ISC passed out students have more advantage than the others. I mean, the criteria remains the same. As I mentioned earlier, same is the case during employment. At least I have not experienced or heard of any case where CBSE passed out students have been preferred over others.
Dear Jabeen, i didn't mean it with the more values between state and other syllabse. I just mentioned is the comparison between parents and others about syllabse. Not the value. If i tell any wrong please ignore.

Joseph Jose
www.smart4posts.blogspot.com

Syallabus must be changed alot when I was small the syallabus also same when I had seen them some days ago.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Dear Jabeen, i didn't mean it with the more values between state and other syllabse. I just mentioned is the comparison between parents and others about syllabse. Not the value. If i tell any wrong please ignore.

Actually I could not understand it when you said 'value' and 'language syllabus' in your earlier post. That's why I had asked you for more detail. Anyway, if you were talking about the differences in the syllabus of different educational boards, definitely some parents prefer CBSE as they feel the knowledge is up to date under it. But nowadays,even the other educational boards regularly review the syllabus to give knowledge relevant with the present times
Education in India is in the hands of private sector rather than government..In other countries government will control the education directly.. so there will be uniformity and persistance.. but it is the opposite case here.

that is why the problem of more fees and degree of coaching arises here..

:-)
I think the system of education is poor compared to outside India.

Sharmistha Banerjee
India is lagging far behind in education in international education status. 50 more years would take to combat foreign countries' education status.
Students should be taught practically. They should not be just taught theories (though they are important). Most students don't know how to apply what they have learnt in their practical life. :(
Of course our education system needs a complete overhaul, but at the same time we should also consider the fact that the entire National Health Scheme is run with the help of Indian doctors and nurses , almost all of them having studies here ...It is the same case with the software engineers in the US mostly Indians ..Once an say that Professional courses are comparetively better but you need to perform there after having gone through the basic education at school !
So I would say that our education system can be still better but it is not bad either !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The primary school syllabus are good as it cover most things. but I feel the secondary school syllabus become burden for children. Really too much.Need to change.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.