Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good books which you are reading and which are there in your reading list. Hope we will come to know about new good stuff...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will start to read 'Two States'. I read 'Discover the Dimond in you'.

Want to make each day Accountable

Good.. I have heard good reviews about it.. I am reading Imortals of Meluha. Shiva Trilogy.... Its a lovely book...

I have just completed 'Two states' last month :P
You can't quit laughing while reading some portions.......

Vernica decided to die and The Notebook.....started, but not completed yet.

Really a nice thread, looks different :)

Meera sandhu
Good.. I have heard good reviews about it.. I am reading Imortals of Meluha. Shiva Trilogy.... Its a lovely book...

Do you download the ebook or PDF of it OR Purchase from the Store.

I prefer reading Physical books only. Not much into ebooks except technical. I purchased it online...

Search some libraries, if you are not interested in spending money for books. Never go for e-books. You can't enjoy reading for a long time

Meera sandhu

I have just completed 'Two states' last month :P
You can't quit laughing while reading some portions.......

Vernica decided to die and The Notebook.....started, but not completed yet.

Really a nice thread, looks different :)

I have Downloaded from Internet the ebook of it and now i will start to read. I love the way chetan writes,so excited to read that.

Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good books which you are reading and which are there in your reading list. Hope we will come to know about new good stuff...

It is great to know that you have developed a reading habit.i too cannot spend a single day without reading something or the other,magazines,daily newspapers and a book which I read at bed time - a few pages at least ! Just now I am reading ' the fifth Horseman " written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre, for the second time - a very interesting and well written thriller !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In last 10 days, I have completed 3 books...
Maharaja
Maharani
11 Minutes
:)

Next would be...... Don't know....
I have to buy new one...
Thinking which one should I?? :dry: :dry:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
In last 10 days, I have completed 3 books...
Maharaja
Maharani
11 Minutes
:)

Next would be...... Don't know....
I have to buy new one...
Thinking which one should I?? :dry: :dry:

Buy any book of 'Chicken soup for the Soul' series,you will love it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.