Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In last 10 days, I have completed 3 books...
Maharaja
Maharani
11 Minutes
:)

Next would be...... Don't know....
I have to buy new one...
Thinking which one should I?? :dry: :dry:

Buy any book of 'Chicken soup for the Soul' series,you will love it.

Thanks for your suggestion... I read one book of the series. Its very good book.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Yes books are the best friend of ours as they give knowledge to us but still i don't read them these days due to shortage of time if i have plenty of time i would definitely like to read some good books. :)
At the moment, I am reading The Almighty by Irving Wallace!!! Its an awesome book!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good books which you are reading and which are there in your reading list. Hope we will come to know about new good stuff...

It is great to know that you have developed a reading habit.i too cannot spend a single day without reading something or the other,magazines,daily newspapers and a book which I read at bed time - a few pages at least ! Just now I am reading ' the fifth Horseman " written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre, for the second time - a very interesting and well written thriller !

Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre are my favorite authors! :) although I haven't read The Fifth Horseman! What is it about??? I must look out for this one soon!!

Maharaja
Maharani
11 Minutes

I have to buy new one...

Have you read Alchemist?
It can really influence you a lot

Meera sandhu
Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good books which you are reading and which are there in your reading list. Hope we will come to know about new good stuff...

It is great to know that you have developed a reading habit.i too cannot spend a single day without reading something or the other,magazines,daily newspapers and a book which I read at bed time - a few pages at least ! Just now I am reading ' the fifth Horseman " written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre, for the second time - a very interesting and well written thriller !

Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre are my favorite authors! :) although I haven't read The Fifth Horseman! What is it about??? I must look out for this one soon!!

Its an excellent book Kalyani, it is the actual account of libyan terrorists led by Qadaffi trying to bomb New york city and the chase.Very gripping and interesting !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Its an excellent book Kalyani, it is the actual account of libyan terrorists led by Qadaffi trying to bomb New york city and the chase.Very gripping and interesting !

Thanks for this!! Seems really interesting, I will start my search for this book asap! Do you like Leon Uris??

Thanks for this!! Seems really interesting, I will start my search for this book asap! Do you like Leon Uris??

That's great.. I'll start searching for that too.. A new one in the reading list......

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Maharaja
Maharani
11 Minutes

I have to buy new one...

Have you read Alchemist?
It can really influence you a lot

Wow.. You seems to be very good reader... keep sharing more....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Oh yes I do, have read Armageddon,Exodus , Trinity and couple of others.He is one of the best writers especially when he writes about holocaust and cold war..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.