Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Till now i am engaged in reading some spiritual books of lord shiva.....It give me some hidden power........

Can you elaborate about these hidden powers and obviously about books also?

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Till now i am engaged in reading some spiritual books of lord shiva.....It give me some hidden power........

Can you elaborate about these hidden powers and obviously about books also?

I would also like some of those hidden powers please!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

At present, i am reading one book which is filled with lots of Inspirational stories. " The chicken Soup for the soul : The book of miracle".

Want to make each day Accountable

I am about to finish "CHHAVA" written by Shivaji Sawant. It is very big book. Total 855 pages. First time I am reading such huge book. Next, I want to read "A suitable boy" by Vikram Seth. It contains 1488 pages. :ohmy:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I am about to finish "CHHAVA" written by Shivaji Sawant. It is very big book. Total 855 pages. First time I am reading such huge book. Next, I want to read "A suitable boy" by Vikram Seth. It contains 1488 pages. :ohmy:

What the book is all about?

Want to make each day Accountable

I mostly read daily is enadu magzine. Very interesting stories

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Books help us to gain knowledge.we get to know many new words.I love to read story books.Specially the humorous stories.

Sharmistha Banerjee

You must read A suitable Boy, I read it a few years ago and found it very absorbing ....I even wrote one of my first book reviews on the book for another site...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What the book is all about?

Chhava is based on the character of Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj, son of the great warrior Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj! Its a very good book and throws lights on many historical facts! Although I have read it in Marathi. You must read it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am not reading any book right now but have just finished reading two states by Chetan Bhagat. :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.