Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not reading any book right now but have just finished reading two states by Chetan Bhagat. :)

I bought this book, but not read yet. I am reading Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not reading any book right now but have just finished reading two states by Chetan Bhagat. :)

I bought this book, but not read yet. I am reading Chicken Soup for the Indian Soul.

Two states is reasonably good, at least better than his One night @the call center...I have not read Chicken soup.....please do let us know how you find it !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

when I went home for summer vacations, I read that book whole through my journey in train.....It's really time passing.....

Meera sandhu

when I went home for summer vacations, I read that book whole through my journey in train.....It's really time passing.....

Yes a time pass actually but better that "One night at the call center". 5 point someone and 3 mistakes are really good ones from him.

Live in the present :)

Yes a time pass actually but better that "One night at the call center". 5 point someone and 3 mistakes are really good ones from him.

Ok..
I have started reading 5 point someone :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I have got hooked on to John Grisham and have been reading one after the other of his novels.Finished with The runaway Jury,The Firm and The Testament , now reading The Litigators ...I think he is one of the best writers in the legal thrillers category !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I also love to read books.I read comics,detective romantic and lyrical books.I love to read the novel of Charles Dickens and now I am reading Great Expectation of Charles Dickens.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have got hooked on to John Grisham and have been reading one after the other of his novels.Finished with The runaway Jury,The Firm and The Testament , now reading The Litigators ...I think he is one of the best writers in the legal thrillers category !

John Grisham is definitely one of the best writers. Though I have read only few of the novels written by him like The painted house, The Testament, The associates etc I enjoyed reading them. Incidentally, The Painted house is not related to the legal stuff

Yes! How could I have forgotten about him? One of favorite authors! Have you read John Grisham's A Time To Kill (I think it was his first book) and The Client! They are super great! All of his books are addictive actually!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

John Grisham is definitely one of the best writers. Though I have read only few of the novels written by him like The painted house, The Testament, The associates etc I enjoyed reading them. Incidentally, The Painted house is not related to the legal stuff

I have read them all except The Painted House! is it good?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.