Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good books which you are reading and which are there in your reading list. Hope we will come to know about new good stuff...

It is great to know that you have developed a reading habit.i too cannot spend a single day without reading something or the other,magazines,daily newspapers and a book which I read at bed time - a few pages at least ! Just now I am reading ' the fifth Horseman " written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre, for the second time - a very interesting and well written thriller !

Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre are my favorite authors! :) although I haven't read The Fifth Horseman! What is it about??? I must look out for this one soon!!

Its an excellent book Kalyani, it is the actual account of libyan terrorists led by Qadaffi trying to bomb New york city and the chase.Very gripping and interesting !

Thanks for this!! Seems really interesting, I will start my search for this book asap! Do you like Leon Uris??

Oh yes I do, have read Armageddon,Exodus , Trinity and couple of others.He is one of the best writers especially when he writes about holocaust and cold war..

Yes Usha, He truly is a great writer and an excellent researcher when it comes to the Holocaust!!

Unfortunately, I am finding that The Fifth Horseman is out of stock on most online sites, now am thinking about raiding some of the used book stores!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Books are our best friend and i still believe in that from the day i started reading. I thanks my mom for inculcating such habit in me. So guys lets start discussing about good books which you are reading and which are there in your reading list. Hope we will come to know about new good stuff...

It is great to know that you have developed a reading habit.i too cannot spend a single day without reading something or the other,magazines,daily newspapers and a book which I read at bed time - a few pages at least ! Just now I am reading ' the fifth Horseman " written by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre, for the second time - a very interesting and well written thriller !

Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre are my favorite authors! :) although I haven't read The Fifth Horseman! What is it about??? I must look out for this one soon!!

Its an excellent book Kalyani, it is the actual account of libyan terrorists led by Qadaffi trying to bomb New york city and the chase.Very gripping and interesting !

Thanks for this!! Seems really interesting, I will start my search for this book asap! Do you like Leon Uris??

Oh yes I do, have read Armageddon,Exodus , Trinity and couple of others.He is one of the best writers especially when he writes about holocaust and cold war..

Yes Usha, He truly is a great writer and an excellent researcher when it comes to the Holocaust!!

Unfortunately, I am finding that The Fifth Horseman is out of stock on most online sites, now am thinking about raiding some of the used book stores!

Yes kalyani, in fact, my daughter wanted to buy a new edition since what I have is old and worn out, but she dint find it in Bangalore book stores .I too will lookout here at Mangalore or Bangalore second hand book stalls and let you know if I do find one..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes kalyani, in fact, my daughter wanted to buy a new edition since what I have is old and worn out, but she dint find it in Bangalore book stores .I too will lookout here at Mangalore or Bangalore second hand book stalls and let you know if I do find one..

Thanks! You are a dear!!

I was book warm ago but now no time now as remain busy in child's education.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Do you mean to say you were a 'bookworm' or did you just warm the books??? :laugh: :laugh:

Warming books by putting under your head/pillow while sleeping :cheer: :cheer: ?

Correct it as worm.
We call it 'Pustaka Puzhu' :) :) (Book worm)

Meera sandhu

Warming books by putting under your head/pillow while sleeping :cheer: :cheer: ?

Correct it as worm.

sorry it will be worm.Thanks for remind.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Correct it as worm.

sorry it will be worm.Thanks for remind.

Then the best thing is to read it to your children.. :) :)...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Ya I read many with them and sometime before them to teach them.

when i get any interest book, i won't leave it until i complete reading it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.