Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not reading presently any books as I had many books incomplete.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Presently Internet has facilitated us in getting all types of informations sitting back at home. I buy less books and study more from internet. I have interest in economics and finance. Now a days, I am busy with G.K. Preparing myself for exams.
when i get any interest book, i won't leave it until i complete reading it

I am little lazy in this. I start with very curiosity but i also don't what happen that I stop in between.

Want to make each day Accountable

Unfortunately, I am quite lazy in reading books.. I tried to read novels many time, but I never completed them. So no books going on right now.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I read few telugu novels and the stories in the sunday enadu books.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Presently Internet has facilitated us in getting all types of informations sitting back at home. I buy less books and study more from internet. I have interest in economics and finance. Now a days, I am busy with G.K. Preparing myself for exams.

Yes Devyani, I also get most of the stuff from internet but you cannot beat physical books. While reading a paper book you are away from the world, not wandering between mails,music or other stuff. They take you to a different world and e-books cannot do that... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes Devyani, I also get most of the stuff from internet but you cannot beat physical books. While reading a paper book you are away from the world, not wandering between mails,music or other stuff. They take you to a different world and e-books cannot do that... :) :)

Devyaniji,can you tell me some sites for ebooks.

Want to make each day Accountable

Recently I have read Ruskin Bond's The Blue Umbrella and very good it is.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I too agree with that, a book in hand is definitely better than reading e books.I never do it unless I need to look up some information ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I read the books of weekly from that I can learn many things which are knowledgeable to me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.