Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Presently Internet has facilitated us in getting all types of informations sitting back at home. I buy less books and study more from internet. I have interest in economics and finance. Now a days, I am busy with G.K. Preparing myself for exams.

Yes Devyani, I also get most of the stuff from internet but you cannot beat physical books. While reading a paper book you are away from the world, not wandering between mails,music or other stuff. They take you to a different world and e-books cannot do that... :) :)

I agree! Holding a physical book in your hand and being able to smell the pages is an experience that cannot be given by e-book readers or computers! Also, when I like a book, I prefer to have it in my personal collection and to be able to read all of it once again or some of the most liked passages or pages in it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Presently Internet has facilitated us in getting all types of informations sitting back at home. I buy less books and study more from internet. I have interest in economics and finance. Now a days, I am busy with G.K. Preparing myself for exams.

Yes Devyani, I also get most of the stuff from internet but you cannot beat physical books. While reading a paper book you are away from the world, not wandering between mails,music or other stuff. They take you to a different world and e-books cannot do that... :) :)

I agree! Holding a physical book in your hand and being able to smell the pages is an experience that cannot be given by e-book readers or computers! Also, when I like a book, I prefer to have it in my personal collection and to be able to read all of it once again or some of the most liked passages or pages in it.

Yes.. Thats why i am in habit of buying a book whenever i feel like buying even if i don't read them now, i'll read them someday.. I would love to have my personal library...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes.. Thats why i am in habit of buying a book whenever i feel like buying even if i don't read them now, i'll read them someday.. I would love to have my personal library...

I do that too, and I have already started building my own little library, bit by bit!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Reading physically any book has a different taste.Such is not available in ebooks.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I too make it a point to buy at least few books every month for our home library. Actually most of my family members are interested in reading so at present we have a good collections of books at our home library.
There are many libraries here so I need not buy books.Take a membership and read and return.

There are many libraries here so I need not buy books.Take a membership and read and return.

Yes, thats indeed a good way.. But i would like to own them and read as per my mood... :)
thankulord.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Finished 2 books about "Tantra Shashtra" just one day . I am very thankful to the Lord for providing me the capability to read and understand(even partially sometimes).
:) :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8080]}

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Finished 2 books about "Tantra Shashtra" just one day . I am very thankful to the Lord for providing me the capability to read and understand(even partially sometimes).

Kumaresh then share some thing about that or write an article.

Thats great.. Do share the book details and a small summary... :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.