Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i read books, journals, magazines and collect information from net
Finished 2 books about "Tantra Shashtra" just one day . I am very thankful to the Lord for providing me the capability to read and understand(even partially sometimes).
:) :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8080]}

Thats great.. Do share the book details and a small summary... :)

Thanks Ram and Puneet. I will try to give summary of the books as soon as possible.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
I finished The Fifth Horseman , which was a fantastic read and am now reading a novel by Agatha Christie called Endless Night, which is one of my favorites among her writings.It has more depth and also a good suspenseful story line..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have already read some Rabindranath Tagore's and Sarat Chandra Chatterjee's book in bengali. This is available in net also in English. Read and hope you all will like it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I finished The Fifth Horseman , which was a fantastic read and am now reading a novel by Agatha Christie called Endless Night, which is one of my favorites among her writings.It has more depth and also a good suspenseful story line..

Agatha Christie is one of my favourite writer. I have read most of the novels written by her but am yet to read the Endless Night.
Anyway, now I am reading ' The Bourne Betrayal'
I tried a few pages of Khushwant Singh's Joke collection. I am sorry to say I felt disappointed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Agatha Christie is one of my favorite writer. I have read most of the novels written by her but am yet to read the Endless Night.

I read only one novel of Agatha Christie that is "Appointment with Death". Its superb novel. She has written 66 detective novels . :blink:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

Agatha Christie is one of my favorite writer. I have read most of the novels written by her but am yet to read the Endless Night.

I read only one novel of Agatha Christie that is "Appointment with Death". Its superb novel. She has written 66 detective novels . :blink:

I read a few of her 'murder of ...', orient express but all gone down the memory lane no more traceable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I tried a few pages of Khushwant Singh's Joke collection. I am sorry to say I felt disappointed.

I find they are all to below the belt!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

And they are all awesome!!! My father-in-law has a collection of at least 50 Agatha Christies, hoping to inherit at least 20 of them!! ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.