Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Which book are you reading now...

by » 9 years ago

Karuna Sapra
    Expert Boarder
    89 420 13.3k
    i read books, journals, magazines and collect information from net

by » 9 years ago

Kumaresh Gupta
    Diamond Mate
    100 3.55k 24.2k
    Finished 2 books about "Tantra Shashtra" just one day . I am very thankful to the Lord for providing me the capability to read and understand(even partially sometimes).
    :) :)

Thats great.. Do share the book details and a small summary... :)

Thanks Ram and Puneet. I will try to give summary of the books as soon as possible.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

by » 9 years ago

usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    I finished The Fifth Horseman , which was a fantastic read and am now reading a novel by Agatha Christie called Endless Night, which is one of my favorites among her writings.It has more depth and also a good suspenseful story line..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 9 years ago

RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
    Emperor
    320 9.77k 72.2k
    I have already read some Rabindranath Tagore's and Sarat Chandra Chatterjee's book in bengali. This is available in net also in English. Read and hope you all will like it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 9 years ago

jabeen
    Platinum Mate
    0 1.45k 11.2k
    I finished The Fifth Horseman , which was a fantastic read and am now reading a novel by Agatha Christie called Endless Night, which is one of my favorites among her writings.It has more depth and also a good suspenseful story line..

Agatha Christie is one of my favourite writer. I have read most of the novels written by her but am yet to read the Endless Night.
    Anyway, now I am reading ' The Bourne Betrayal'

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    I tried a few pages of Khushwant Singh's Joke collection. I am sorry to say I felt disappointed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 9 years ago

Kumaresh Gupta
    Diamond Mate
    100 3.55k 24.2k

Agatha Christie is one of my favorite writer. I have read most of the novels written by her but am yet to read the Endless Night.

I read only one novel of Agatha Christie that is "Appointment with Death". Its superb novel. She has written 66 detective novels . :blink:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

Agatha Christie is one of my favorite writer. I have read most of the novels written by her but am yet to read the Endless Night.

I read only one novel of Agatha Christie that is "Appointment with Death". Its superb novel. She has written 66 detective novels . :blink:

I read a few of her 'murder of ...', orient express but all gone down the memory lane no more traceable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 9 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k
    I tried a few pages of Khushwant Singh's Joke collection. I am sorry to say I felt disappointed.

I find they are all to below the belt!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 9 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

And they are all awesome!!! My father-in-law has a collection of at least 50 Agatha Christies, hoping to inherit at least 20 of them!! ;)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Whom you will give gift in your first month salary?

Gifts are generally shared with their loved ones. Receiving first month salary is a big achievement in everybody's life. They will share their joy with their dear ones by gifting them.To whom will you gift?
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 5 answer(s).
/polls/family-and-home/6566-whom-you-will-give-gift-in-your-first-month-salary.json?task=poll.vote
hbCcMIAPdNh2n2bw
checkbox
[{"id":"22839","title":"Mother","votes":"48","type":"x","order":"1","pct":53.93,"resources":[]},{"id":"22840","title":"Father","votes":"23","type":"x","order":"2","pct":25.84,"resources":[]},{"id":"22841","title":"Sister\/Brother","votes":"10","type":"x","order":"3","pct":11.24,"resources":[]},{"id":"22842","title":"Friend","votes":"1","type":"x","order":"4","pct":1.12,"resources":[]},{"id":"22843","title":"Lover","votes":"7","type":"x","order":"5","pct":7.87,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200