Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I finished The Fifth Horseman , which was a fantastic read and am now reading a novel by Agatha Christie called Endless Night, which is one of my favorites among her writings.It has more depth and also a good suspenseful story line..

Agatha Christie is one of my favorite writer. I have read most of the novels written by her but am yet to read the Endless Night.
Anyway, now I am reading ' The Bourne Betrayal'

I read only one novel of Agatha Christie that is "Appointment with Death". Its superb novel. She has written 66 detective novels . :blink:

And they are all awesome!!! My father-in-law has a collection of at least 50 Agatha Christies, hoping to inherit at least 20 of them!! ;)

Yeah, I too enjoy her works. I also try to buy them whenever I come across them. Seeing my interest, many of my friends had also gifted me novels written by her and I have happily accepted them. :)
I wanted to know from you all that, did you have read any travel book?

Want to make each day Accountable

I finished The Fifth Horseman , which was a fantastic read and am now reading a novel by Agatha Christie called Endless Night, which is one of my favorites among her writings.It has more depth and also a good suspenseful story line..

Agatha Christie is one of my favorite writer. I have read most of the novels written by her but am yet to read the Endless Night.

I read only one novel of Agatha Christie that is "Appointment with Death". Its superb novel. She has written 66 detective novels . :blink:

And they are all awesome!!! My father-in-law has a collection of at least 50 Agatha Christies, hoping to inherit at least 20 of them!! ;)

Yeah, I too enjoy her works. I also try to buy them whenever I come across them. Seeing my interest, many of my friends had also gifted me novels written by her and I have happily accepted them. :)

So when you are gifting me books, now you are aware of my interests!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

I read a few of her 'murder of ...', orient express but all gone down the memory lane no more traceable.

I have almost all her books with me and I enjoy reading her books - like her description of every day English village life, the gossip, human element involved , makes very interesting reading :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too have many books of Christie's some of which I bought on the Fora Fountain foot path sale for 20 or 30 rupees...You can read them again and again inspite of knowing who dunnit?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So when you are gifting me books, now you are aware of my interests!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The same question goes to you as well... when are you gifting me, your old friend, some books???? :evil: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I read a few of her 'murder of ...', orient express but all gone down the memory lane no more traceable.

I have almost all her books with me and I enjoy reading her books - like her description of every day English village life, the gossip, human element involved , makes very interesting reading :)

Yeah, she has written about the English country life too well, also she is a very good observer or human behavior and psychology!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I tried a few pages of Khushwant Singh's Joke collection. I am sorry to say I felt disappointed.

I find they are all to below the belt!!!

No humor, they all went over the head. Almost kiddish stuff.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I tried a few pages of Khushwant Singh's Joke collection. I am sorry to say I felt disappointed.

I read one, can't remember the title though ! where he writes about his trip to Pakistan and his experience with the government officials and some actresses who have migrated there from India.It was hilarious :laugh:

I read one, can't remember the title though ! where he writes about his trip to Pakistan and his experience with the government officials and some actresses who have migrated there from India.It was hilarious :laugh:

Isn't 'The train to Pakistan' also written by him? I read that a very long time ago but I think that was a good story
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.