Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I tried a few pages of Khushwant Singh's Joke collection. I am sorry to say I felt disappointed.

I find they are all to below the belt!!!

No humor, they all went over the head. Almost kiddish stuff.

I read one, can't remember the title though ! where he writes about his trip to Pakistan and his experience with the government officials and some actresses who have migrated there from India.It was hilarious :laugh:

Isn't 'The train to Pakistan' also written by him? I read that a very long time ago but I think that was a good story

Yes Jabeen, Train to Pakistan was by Khushwant Singh, a rare few that I really liked by him.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I tried a few pages of Khushwant Singh's Joke collection. I am sorry to say I felt disappointed.

True!!! No humour at all!!

I read one, can't remember the title though ! where he writes about his trip to Pakistan and his experience with the government officials and some actresses who have migrated there from India.It was hilarious :laugh:

Isn't 'The train to Pakistan' also written by him? I read that a very long time ago but I think that was a good story

Yes Jabeen, Train to Pakistan was by Khushwant Singh, a rare few that I really liked by him.

Right Jabeen, Kalyani , that's the one :) His account of meeting Begum Para yesteryear's siren from hindi films leaves you in splits..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Right Jabeen, Kalyani , that's the one :) His account of meeting Begum Para yesteryear's siren from hindi films leaves you in splits..

Yes Usha! That was brilliantly written! :laugh: :)
new-edition-of-the-rozabal-line.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Now next target is ROZABEL LINE by Ashwin Sanghi

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8130]}

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
This day i am reading books on nature and life of animals.I complete a article on wild life too,.................
these days im only reading my course books as my exams are coming.. :P

a.s.
these days im only reading my course books as my exams are coming.. :P

Ya this should get the first priority.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I had stopped reading TWO STATES after reading 2 pages. I again started to read it.

Want to make each day Accountable

one third of "Rozabal Line" is over.... Next would be most probably Chanakya's Chants... :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.