Do they really help? I have read quite a few and found them good to the extent that I feel positive and feel like trying out something new in life ...The two that really impressed me were Freakonomics written by Stephen J Dubner and Peaks and Valleys by Spence Johnson , a book on self exploration !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have read some motivational books and got some nice tips also. Swami Vivekananda wrote some and hope u all will like .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes I agree that books motivates people more than any other thing. This is because books are good friend of humans.
Yes I agree with Ram as he has written some motivational books we all love them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I have read some motivational books and got some nice tips also. Swami Vivekananda wrote some and hope u all will like .

Ram, I too have read one of Swami Vivekananda's book and liked it a lot. Motivational books inspire you and help you look at things in a different light :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I watch some motivational videos. That gives me strength. I have read few pages of YOU CAN WIN.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, I too read motivational books, best motivational articles online and news paper. and i watch motivational videos

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Do they really help? I have read quite a few and found them good to the extent that I feel positive and feel like trying out something new in life ...The two that really impressed me were Freakonomics written by Stephen J Dubner and Peaks and Valleys by Spence Johnson , a book on self exploration !

I was deeply influenced by "The Alchemist".
I think I am repeating the same thing for 100th time here :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You will get many feelings from this book which we can't explain.

Meera sandhu
I don't get a time to read books due to my offline job but i know these books help us to get energy to face things more positively. :)
If you take the contents in these books seriously and implement even to a small extent, these help. Dale Carnegie's book "how to influence people and win friends' really helped me. This book highlighted the point that you cannot easily make others change their opinion. So you must be patient. During any negotiation, you should begin with points on which you agree and gradually move to area of disagreement.

I followed the book seriously and realizing that others may not always agree to me, My temperament and basic character changed. This also improved my health as I would never get angry just because some body does not agree. No high blood pressure and adverse affect on body and mind. I also got more friends, more respect, more love from all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I was deeply influenced by "The Alchemist".
I think I am repeating the same thing for 100th time here :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You will get many feelings from this book which we can't explain.

I too liked Alchemist a lot, however, the two books that I really liked are Peaks and Valleys and a very old book on troubleshooting which had some superb practical solutions that was really helpful....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.