Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently I have got a old book and there nice discussion are about Chanayka.I have got so much information of him.
Thus old books and magazine help us.

What book is that Ram ? Chanakya is still considered to be the most brilliant philosopher ever ...I agree that we get a lot of information by going through old magazines and books - a glimpse of how life was then , which is a very interesting contrast to what it is now !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I occasionally browse through my old magazines and every time I do that, I find at least one surprise that I never realized on prior readings!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are many books whose price keeps on increasing in international markets. Some are the original scripts or the last published copy of famous legendry writer or poet. Those many be in value of crores. Books are assets. Many books are treasures. Many books have secrets which discovers the unknown facts of the past. Books collection is truely a good hobby.
I occasionally browse through my old magazines and every time I do that, I find at least one surprise that I never realized on prior readings!!!

That's true! Re-reading reveals many hidden information. which we are not able to realize in first reading.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Recently I have got a old book and there nice discussion are about Chanayka.I have got so much information of him.
Thus old books and magazine help us.

What book is that Ram ? Chanakya is still considered to be the most brilliant philosopher ever ...I agree that we get a lot of information by going through old magazines and books - a glimpse of how life was then , which is a very interesting contrast to what it is now !

It was a Bengali magazine named Bartaman.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love to collect old Magazines as they had useful matter. Presently I am collecting from online sites.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I agree that old magazines had a lot more content and readable material than what we see in newer magazines.The new magazines are all gloss, superbly finished products , full of advertisement ( nearly 40%, sometimes more than that ) and very little in the way of substance..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Same here Kalyani :) , I too go through them every now and then and discover new things each time.I have some old Femina magazines and it is such a pleasure going through them even the fashion pages, so elegant !I love the short stories that were published in Femina ! :)

yeah collection of books and magazines are useful for poor who are unable to buy books
yeah collection of books and magazines are useful for poor who are unable to buy books

You are right Mahesh ! We can donate books from our collection to the poor people.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.