The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think if I will read the end of the story first then I can't understand what actually the story is.So better read from the beginning of the story because it helps us to understand the story.

I guess sometimes I too do that, mostly when I find that the book is confusing and not very interesting ! otherwise I would like to read it through from the beginning to the end ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have done it once in a while, I started a book and did not like after few pages then I would go for the last pages and leave it there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have done it once in a while, I started a book and did not like after few pages then I would go for the last pages and leave it there.

When I find a book is not so interesting then I usually read the few pages at the end, if the ending looks promising then I might endure reading the book and risk getting bored or just leave the book!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes , this can happen when the book is not very interesting I guess ! I was reading one of Chetan Bhagats books and although it began on a very promising note,halfway through , it became a drag and I read the end and wanted to finish with it.But guess what? it was a best seller :laugh: :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I mostly do it when I don't find the book very appealing. I read the end and the events in between are left to my imagination. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
I mostly do it when I don't find the book very appealing. I read the end and the events in between are left to my imagination. :laugh:

This happens with joke books when I find most of the jokes in a collection old and told many a times. I simply stop reading it because Sunil Bhai is himself considered an encyclopedia of jokes. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes , this can happen when the book is not very interesting I guess ! I was reading one of Chetan Bhagats books and although it began on a very promising note,halfway through , it became a drag and I read the end and wanted to finish with it.But guess what? it was a best seller :laugh: :cheer:

What book is that? I want to know so that I will save the money and buy another one instead!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I too like to read ending and then i read the starting of the book so that i can know about the story very easily

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

What book is that? I want to know so that I will save the money and buy another one instead!! :)

You can guess ...It was one night @ the call center .Everybody you ask raves about the book, am not sure whether I have missed something or ...

Reading the end of book will miss the suspense in that reading. It is better to read from start with out reading the end until it ends.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.