The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I mostly do it when I don't find the book very appealing. I read the end and the events in between are left to my imagination. :laugh:

This happens with joke books when I find most of the jokes in a collection old and told many a times. I simply stop reading it because Sunil Bhai is himself considered an encyclopedia of jokes. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

LOL, no wonder then that you are seen more in humor and joke threads here ...

I have seen most teenagers ( going by the student population ) have the tendency to read the end before they finish the book and this they do even with their text books if that is possible to give a ready answer which of course doesn't work...But this is something we get to see in many people.It is a matter of finding an easy way out of things

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I just never do so.I love to read books from beginning.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I also love to read books, But I can't wait for long time to reading the end of book.

Be positive
I just never do so.I love to read books from beginning.

I also love to read books, But I can't wait for long time to reading the end of book.

I guess this topic has been discussed enough and we are only repeating ourselves , I leave it to the moderators to decide whether to close it or not...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I notice no variety and a lot of repetition on this page itself. So locking the thread.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.