I just heard the word ugc-net.. does anyone know full clear details about it?? what will be procedures, what is it equivalent to and what will be the salary if someone passes the exam??

:-)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The procedure for this exam is that it consists of three paper.Paper 1,paper 2 and paper 3.Paper-I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate..Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any fifty (50). In the event of the candidate attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.

Paper-II shall consist of questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each of these papers will consist of a Test Booklet containing 50 compulsory objective type questions of two marks each.

Paper-III will consist of only descriptive questions from the subject selected by the candidate. The candidate will be required to attempt questions in the space provided in the Test Booklet.

Sharmistha Banerjee
can anyone please elaborate on the procedures after ugc-net.. i heard that it is equivalent to doing a phd.. is it so?? wat is the efficiency when it comes to job perspective??

I have written this exam years before, though couldn't get through.

If your aim is to become a teacher, you can write this exam. Actually, many colleges of our country want their teachers to have UGC NET qualification compulsory.

Meera sandhu
Please tell about your experience writing that exam.. So that i can decide whether i can write that exam or not..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.