The topic is locked.
We associate degrees and college education,further studies etc etc with education.I went through this interesting blog on the net regarding the same subject...BTW The blogger is not a friend of mine nor do I know him :huh: ( I don't want any wrong impression that I am promoting the blog)

http://rajeshaggarwal.in/blog/?p=12

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India. :)
According to me, education is never complete. We learn till the end of our life and I always try to learn something new everyday.

Meera sandhu

Yes Thomas :) I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Thomas :) I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members :dry: :huh:

Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future. :) :)
I agree with the views about complete education. Education means bringing out overall development in the student- knowledge, physical, character. Present rend is only to provide maximum information. Obviously, this is not idea of education to make one just an encyclopedia or a walking reference.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future. :) :)

Thomas, you can make use of that 'Thank you' button also, if you just need to say a 'Thank you'. Hoping you understood.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Godson Thomas
I agree with the views about complete education. Education means bringing out overall development in the student- knowledge, physical, character. Present rend is only to provide maximum information. Obviously, this is not idea of education to make one just an encyclopedia or a walking reference.

All educational institutions claim so. But the truth is that less preference is given to character formation of kids than knowledge adding factors.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

All educational institutions claim so. But the truth is that less preference is given to character formation of kids than knowledge adding factors.

I agree. The success of school depends on results of school, which is based on examination system. Hence, pass in exam is the only criterion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Absolutely ! what we need to have is a balanced individual who takes responsibility for his/her actions and is doing his/her bit for the surroundings we live in.Here I stress the essentials of EQ which is now gaining a lot of popularity and importance..

I agree. The success of school depends on results of school, which is based on examination system. Hence, pass in exam is the only criterion.

That's why till now, Gurukula system of education of ancient times is considered as the best educational system. Students also used to give respect to their Gurus. Education will be fruitful only if students learn to respect elders and gurus. Also , when they earn enough courage to admit their mistakes :) :) :) :)

Now I remember the story of a Shishya who tries to kill his Guru since he get severe punishments, and when later when he understands his mistake, kills himself. Now I can't remember his name :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.