The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India. :)

Yes Thomas :) I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members :dry: :huh:

Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future. :) :)

Thomas, you can make use of that 'Thank you' button also, if you just need to say a 'Thank you'. Hoping you understood.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... :) so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Thomas :) I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members :dry: :huh:

Thomas, you can make use of that 'Thank you' button also, if you just need to say a 'Thank you'. Hoping you understood.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... :) so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating ...

why should we think that moderators should do everything here?
As a senior member member here, I have tried to guide a new member. I think it's my duty. It only reduces moderator's job. :) I think he liked my advice. That's why he gave me a 'Thank you'.

Meera sandhu

As a senior member member here, I have tried to guide a new member. I think it's my duty. It only reduces moderator's job. :) I think he liked my advice. That's why he gave me a 'Thank you'.

May be he did not understand what you implied in the first place, that's why, I feel that senior or 8 month old member or anyone should leave such things to moderators since they are better equipped to handle it... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

May be he did not understand what you implied in the first place, that's why, I feel that senior or 8 month old member or anyone should leave such things to moderators since they are better equipped to handle it... :)

He understood it clearly. Actually he is from my state and we two are now friends. So, I was taking that freedom too.
Also, everyone here used to guide new users here, when they find mistakes. I also got many such advices when I joined here. I never took it badly. It's difficult for moderators to go through each post here and correct them. I always take positively many advices here, even if it's not given by moderators. Same is the case of 'Thank you' button too. Actually I got more advices here from normal members than moderators and it has helped me a lot :) :)

Meera sandhu

He understood it clearly. Actually he is from my state and we two are now friends. So, I was taking that freedom too.
Also, everyone here used to guide new users here, when they find mistakes. I also got many such advices when I joined here. I never took it badly. It's difficult for moderators to go through each post here and correct them. I always take positively many advices here, even if it's not given by moderators. Same is the case of 'Thank you' button too. Actually I got more advices here from normal members than moderators and it has helped me a lot :) :)

Great ! But we should remember that not all people are the same and may not like being told what to do all the time by other members like them...

Great ! But we should remember that not all people are the same and may not like being told what to do all the time by other members like them...

just feel free to ask any member here. you will get its answer.
By the by, let us be back to the discussion topic.
You can start a new thread to clear this doubt :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Godson Thomas wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Godson Thomas wrote:
Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India.

Yes Thomas I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members
Asha wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating

Guiding a new comer is not all wrong. Its a responsibility of the senior member. Every post and every thing cannot be checked by the moderator. Few responsibilities should be taken by the members also. There is nothing wrong in that. Great work sandhya. Keep guiding and helping new comers :)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Godson Thomas wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Godson Thomas wrote:
Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India.

Yes Thomas I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members
Asha wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating

Guiding a new comer is not all wrong. Its a responsibility of the senior member. Every post and every thing cannot be checked by the moderator. Few responsibilities should be taken by the members also. There is nothing wrong in that. Great work sandhya. Keep guiding and helping new comers :)

Great work sarala, you arrived here very fast today LOL...like you did when you were summoned by your friend to axe my 2 threads without any reason ,keep it up , the way to go !!

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/231158-being-superstitiousany-scientific-reason-for-this-.html

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/230880-shopping-is-a-therapy-to-many-people.html?start=30

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/8-feedback/165456-today-i-got-second-cheque-from-google-adsense.html?start=30

Ushaji....

Keep well manners in forum. I have always appreciated for your work here. About that scientific explanation thread, I even asked you sorry. I think you have forgotten all those matters. About the second one I don't know anything.
Also, I don't know what's its relation with my advice to Thomas.

Meera sandhu
Ushaji....

Keep well manners in forum. I have always appreciated for your work here. About that scientific explanation thread, I even asked you sorry. I think you have forgotten all those matters. About the second one I don't know anything.
Also, I don't know what's its relation with my advice to Thomas.

My above post is for sarala, not you, I dint know that you speak on her behalf, truth is truth madam anywhere ,,,and I dont need to learn manners from you...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.