The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ushaji....

Keep well manners in forum. I have always appreciated for your work here. About that scientific explanation thread, I even asked you sorry. I think you have forgotten all those matters. About the second one I don't know anything.
Also, I don't know what's its relation with my advice to Thomas.

My above post is for sarala, not you, I dint know that you speak on her behalf, truth is truth madam anywhere ,,,and I dont need to learn manners from you...

Really sorry Ushaji...
I thought Sarala's friend you were mentioning was me. that's why I replied.
Really sorry for misunderstanding you.
But i would like to know who is that friend of Sarala who axed your threads without any reason :)
Also, why it's told in this discussion thread :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Usha madam ji, I am Online always in boddunan, due to my other work i could not work sometimes in forums, and when i get few minutes i reply to the forums which i find. so I hope you got my answer. Here i dont have any friends and formalities. If any issue i find, its my responsibility to make it cool. so I did as a moderator.

and coming to your threads, you just check them, one of the thread is repeated one. If you want i will get you the link i mean superstitious and the other thread has no more things to discuss about. Moderators are very responsible persons, they never take a step without any use.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Usha madam ji, I am Online always in boddunan, due to my other work i could not work sometimes in forums, and when i get few minutes i reply to the forums which i find. so I hope you got my answer. Here i dont have any friends and formalities. If any issue i find, its my responsibility to make it cool. so I did as a moderator.

and coming to your threads, you just check them, one of the thread is repeated one. If you want i will get you the link i mean superstitious and the other thread has no more things to discuss about. Moderators are very responsible persons, they never take a step without any use.

That is relative isn't it ? because moderators are human and some members are more equal ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with the views about complete education. Education means bringing out overall development in the student- knowledge, physical, character. Present rend is only to provide maximum information. Obviously, this is not idea of education to make one just an encyclopedia or a walking reference.

All educational institutions claim so. But the truth is that less preference is given to character formation of kids than knowledge adding factors.

I agree. The success of school depends on results of school, which is based on examination system. Hence, pass in exam is the only criterion.

There are some schools which still do that and students benefit from the exposure they get ! Information without being put into practice is of no use ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that is the responsibility of senior members to guide the new ones.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Education has no end.If one says that their education has completed then i think its wrong to say these words.Day by day we all come across with new education.Human being learning never ends.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sharmistha, learning and education is different. I agree, human keep on learning some thing. but education is not equal to learning. yes i do agree we learn education but whatever we learn in life is not education. Education means the studies who do from lkg to the graduation and many more degrees we do. that may be mba, phd and many more. there is no end for eduation is also correct. we can do as many degrees as we can. but learning and education is not at all equal

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

True education helps in discovering ourselves - our inner strength in the face of all trials and tribulations of life! We become seekers of truths through it,free ourselves from all narrow,crippling prejudices and pseudo-truths enabling us to find our true place under the sun!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Ushaji....

Keep well manners in forum. I have always appreciated for your work here. About that scientific explanation thread, I even asked you sorry. I think you have forgotten all those matters. About the second one I don't know anything.
Also, I don't know what's its relation with my advice to Thomas.

Oh! I missed this discussion due to the technical issues!!

Although the topic is now closed, Sandhya I want to point out that you should not have gotten yourself involved in this type of discussion because what Usha is saying is not wrong. Though both of you are correct in your points, this discomforting discussion could have been avoided. Also, you telling her to keep well manners in the forum is very much wrong, I have told you and others earlier also, you are welcome to provide guidance to newcomers by refrain from giving suggestions that would lead to something like this. I expect better from you and others.

So I am asking once again, leave it to moderators, if you want to say something, use the PM option.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sarala, as a moderator, you should be able to think fairly and understand an issue from everyone's point and in this instance Usha was not wrong. She just said something that she felt was not fair and told Sandhya so, there was no need to get personal about it with Usha, also the topics that were locked immediately when she created them, it was not fair. For instance, the topic for showroom girls went on and on for a long time, even though when I expressed their relevance! whereas the topic of shopping as therapy was locked immediately. This does not bode well on you as a moderator. So when you defend someone, you have take all such parameters into consideration. This was not a fair action. I am sorry that you and Sandhya will be upset by this, but I have to make sure that you understand and not repeat this.

Also, remember that Usha is a senior person and is very much experienced in working online and in public forums for a long time. When we consider this, she is even much more senior to me and I have to accept and concede to her experience gracefully. Give credit where credit is due and there is no question of seniority in terms of time, but it has to be in terms of experience, maturity and knowledge. Please remember this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.