The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ushaji....

Keep well manners in forum. I have always appreciated for your work here. About that scientific explanation thread, I even asked you sorry. I think you have forgotten all those matters. About the second one I don't know anything.
Also, I don't know what's its relation with my advice to Thomas.

Oh! I missed this discussion due to the technical issues!!

Although the topic is now closed, Sandhya I want to point out that you should not have gotten yourself involved in this type of discussion because what Usha is saying is not wrong. Though both of you are correct in your points, this discomforting discussion could have been avoided. Also, you telling her to keep well manners in the forum is very much wrong, I have told you and others earlier also, you are welcome to provide guidance to newcomers by refrain from giving suggestions that would lead to something like this. I expect better from you and others.

So I am asking once again, leave it to moderators, if you want to say something, use the PM option.

Thanks a lot for being fair Kalyani ! :) I agree that moderators should do what they are meant to do and also be fair without taking sides ! When all senior members start providing guidance it becomes difficult to draw the line - between guidance , interference and subjugation ! All the more reason for members to do only what they are supposed to do, and let the moderators take care of disciplining...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Kalyani.

But have you seen what she has posted before my post. She is telling I have asked Sarala to lock 2 threads of hers. If she has such complaints, she could have communicate it with you or administrator through PMs. Was it necessary to be discussed here? Also, it was no where related to my advice to a new user. Isn't it ? Also, about the second thread, i know nothing, how could she blame me without any proof???/. Hoping you have noticed her language in forums. She has not even respected Sarala's words who is a moderator here.
Also, as all other members, i just requested him not to add Thank you messages in forum. It was just an advice. Nothing else. Not only me, other users also do so, if they see double posts or thank you messages.

Meera sandhu
Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India. :)

Yes Thomas :) I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members :dry: :huh:

Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future. :) :)

Thomas, you can make use of that 'Thank you' button also, if you just need to say a 'Thank you'. Hoping you understood.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... :) so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating ...

why should we think that moderators should do everything here?
As a senior member member here, I have tried to guide a new member. I think it's my duty. It only reduces moderator's job. :) I think he liked my advice. That's why he gave me a 'Thank you'.

Sandya being a very senior member and an 'emperor' is as good as a moderator. The moderators are also members and they are also not full time. We work here by cooperation. I appreciate Sandha's efforts to guide new members when necessary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Usha madam ji, I am Online always in boddunan, due to my other work i could not work sometimes in forums, and when i get few minutes i reply to the forums which i find. so I hope you got my answer. Here i dont have any friends and formalities. If any issue i find, its my responsibility to make it cool. so I did as a moderator.

and coming to your threads, you just check them, one of the thread is repeated one. If you want i will get you the link i mean superstitious and the other thread has no more things to discuss about. Moderators are very responsible persons, they never take a step without any use.

Sarala, as a moderator, you should be able to think fairly and understand an issue from everyone's point and in this instance Usha was not wrong. She just said something that she felt was not fair and told Sandhya so, there was no need to get personal about it with Usha, also the topics that were locked immediately when she created them, it was not fair. For instance, the topic for showroom girls went on and on for a long time, even though when I expressed their relevance! whereas the topic of shopping as therapy was locked immediately. This does not bode well on you as a moderator. So when you defend someone, you have take all such parameters into consideration. This was not a fair action. I am sorry that you and Sandhya will be upset by this, but I have to make sure that you understand and not repeat this.

Also, remember that Usha is a senior person and is very much experienced in working online and in public forums for a long time. When we consider this, she is even much more senior to me and I have to accept and concede to her experience gracefully. Give credit where credit is due and there is no question of seniority in terms of time, but it has to be in terms of experience, maturity and knowledge. Please remember this!

I have not asked Sarala or any moderator here to lock "Shopping thread" :evil: :evil:
i don't know why am put inside it. You can ask Sarala its reason.

About the other thread, it was a topic under discussion that time itself and hence I reported to moderator. I have done it before also, even locked many of my threads too, if I see repeated. Hoping you know it well. . It was not to hurt anyone's feelings and I have always appreciated Usha's hard work here. It was a repeated thread. That's why.

Also, many threads Usha started were repetitions of my threads. Best example is re-birth thread. Yet, i didn't report it to moderator because it was discussed a few months back. That was not the case of superstitions thread, as last few pages' discussion were full of its scientific explanations. If she has seen it, she would have never started that topic again. sure

Meera sandhu
@Kalyani.

But have you seen what she has posted before my post. She is telling I have asked Sarala to lock 2 threads of hers. If she has such complaints, she could have communicate it with you or administrator through PMs. Was it necessary to be discussed here? Also, it was no where related to my advice to a new user. Isn't it ? Also, about the second thread, i know nothing, how could she blame me without any proof???/. Hoping you have noticed her language in forums. She has not even respected Sarala's words who is a moderator here.
Also, as all other members, i just requested him not to add Thank you messages in forum. It was just an advice. Nothing else. Not only me, other users also do so, if they see double posts or thank you messages.

Sandhya, I have read the entire discussion that has happened here and I was only referring to what was being said here, for the two threads locked by Sarala, I am not and have never held you responsible neither have I referred to you for those threads.
Here, I am only talking about the post she replied to yours asking Godson to use the Thank You option, her reply was that since he had more than Thank you to say, it was perfectly okay for him to post a reply,. This is not wrong and I am being fair here.

Also, I read all posts here and have noticed her language, which I must, many can learn something from. I have no complaints against it and to clear one important thing, she HAS NOT complained to me. My replies are purely responses to what I see is happening here and If I feel someone is being wrongfully accused or put to discomfort for no fault, it is my duty to spare them that discomfiture. Now it is Usha, tomorrow it can be you. My first job here is a Moderator and I cannot take sides.

With respect to Sarala, I will answer to her when she requires clarification from me. As of now, all I expect from you is cooperation and not carry this discussion further.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India. :)

Yes Thomas :) I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members :dry: :huh:

Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future. :) :)

Thomas, you can make use of that 'Thank you' button also, if you just need to say a 'Thank you'. Hoping you understood.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... :) so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating ...

why should we think that moderators should do everything here?
As a senior member member here, I have tried to guide a new member. I think it's my duty. It only reduces moderator's job. :) I think he liked my advice. That's why he gave me a 'Thank you'.

Sandya being a very senior member and an 'emperor' is as good as a moderator. The moderators are also members and they are also not full time. We work here by cooperation. I appreciate Sandha's efforts to guide new members when necessary.

Thank you sir for your response. At least you know, what am doing for this site :) :)
Now only I could understand what a moderator means to the site. Even if I work hard without expecting much, I won't be appreciated as am 'NOT A MODERATOR'.

I have just asked a new user not to post a Thank you message as reply. I just helped him. If it's my fault, I am really very very sorry.
I will never point out anyone 's mistakes here even if I am 24 hours working here from now onwards.
Hoping everyone will be happy now.

But I want to say one more thing, .....when I joined this site, I got guidance from normal members here a lot, which has helped me a lot.

Meera sandhu
Yes, It is right that education never ends.
We learn new thing everyday.

Nice sharing.

Be positive
Yes, It is right that education never ends.
We learn new thing everyday.

Nice sharing.

Very true Vaishnavi ! We have to learn and see beyond ourselves to gain real knowledge, otherwise it is like the proverbial frog in the well syndrome ... :dry: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True education helps in discovering ourselves - our inner strength in the face of all trials and tribulations of life! We become seekers of truths through it,free ourselves from all narrow,crippling prejudices and pseudo-truths enabling us to find our true place under the sun!

Very true ! Education is often defined as the ability to perceive accurately,think clearly,and act effectively to achieve your goals and aspirations ...

Sandhya Rani wrote:
Godson Thomas wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Godson Thomas wrote:
Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India.

Yes Thomas I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members
Asha wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating

Guiding a new comer is not all wrong. Its a responsibility of the senior member. Every post and every thing cannot be checked by the moderator. Few responsibilities should be taken by the members also. There is nothing wrong in that. Great work sandhya. Keep guiding and helping new comers :)

Great work sarala, you arrived here very fast today LOL...like you did when you were summoned by your friend to axe my 2 threads without any reason ,keep it up , the way to go !!

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/231158-being-superstitiousany-scientific-reason-for-this-.html

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/230880-shopping-is-a-therapy-to-many-people.html?start=30

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/8-feedback/165456-today-i-got-second-cheque-from-google-adsense.html?start=30

Why did you edit your post a few minutes back to add a new thread link???
Can you tell me the reason????

I am going through the thread and found that this thread was started 8 months 2 weeks ago and it was almost closed 7 months 3 weeks ago.
It's clearly seen, you opened this thread 1 month 2 week ago.
Why did you open such an old thread of a milestone achieved????? Is it anything significant in present discussion?

If Kalyani reply, it's significant to discuss such a thread which was started 8 months ago, let me ask you, why did you delete SahayaMary's posts on similar threads 2 weeks back ??????
Otherwise, you have to agree it's an old exhausted thread
Before me, anand has also responded that it's an old thread.
I reported it to moderator. I think, Ronark and sarala were online at that time. that's why I asked anyone of them to lock and no one here knows who have really locked it....Sarala or Ronark. Isn't it?
If so Ronark can also be asked.

I want to add one more thing.......
Of more than 10,000 registered members here, Only 2 members have completed 14000 posts. Yet, I have not become a senior member of forums , in the eyes of a moderator. But a person who has completed just 1500 posts has become senior member here. Really surprising

Even if i have to leave forum, I will complete 15000 posts here. It's my challenge!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.