The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Complete education means aquiring hire education and gaining the moral of life. In short I would say it is wisdom.
Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India. :)

Yes Thomas :) I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members :dry: :huh:

Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future. :) :)

Thomas, you can make use of that 'Thank you' button also, if you just need to say a 'Thank you'. Hoping you understood.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... :) so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating ...

why should we think that moderators should do everything here?
As a senior member member here, I have tried to guide a new member. I think it's my duty. It only reduces moderator's job. :) I think he liked my advice. That's why he gave me a 'Thank you'.

Sandya being a very senior member and an 'emperor' is as good as a moderator. The moderators are also members and they are also not full time. We work here by cooperation. I appreciate Sandha's efforts to guide new members when necessary.

Gulshan, I appreciate Sandhya's efforts to help and guide newcomers and I am glad to have her help always. But the point here is that, if you have read the posts between Godson, Usha, and Sandhya and later on Sarala, you would realise that the issue could have put a stop in the beginning itself. It has been blow out of proportion unnecessarily and that is why I have intervened. Godson had more than Thank you to say which he did, Sandhya asked him to use a thank you button, alright on her end, but since it was not required Usha merely pointed out so, which was not wrong. As a member here, USha too is entitled to voice out something that is happening unnecessarily or unfairly. I see no wrong here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India. :)

Yes Thomas :) I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members :dry: :huh:

Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future. :) :)

Thomas, you can make use of that 'Thank you' button also, if you just need to say a 'Thank you'. Hoping you understood.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... :) so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating ...

why should we think that moderators should do everything here?
As a senior member member here, I have tried to guide a new member. I think it's my duty. It only reduces moderator's job. :) I think he liked my advice. That's why he gave me a 'Thank you'.

Sandya being a very senior member and an 'emperor' is as good as a moderator. The moderators are also members and they are also not full time. We work here by cooperation. I appreciate Sandha's efforts to guide new members when necessary.

Gulshan, I appreciate Sandhya's efforts to help and guide newcomers and I am glad to have her help always. But the point here is that, if you have read the posts between Godson, Usha, and Sandhya and later on Sarala, you would realise that the issue could have put a stop in the beginning itself. It has been blow out of proportion unnecessarily and that is why I have intervened. Godson had more than Thank you to say which he did, Sandhya asked him to use a thank you button, alright on her end, but since it was not required Usha merely pointed out so, which was not wrong. As a member here, USha too is entitled to voice out something that is happening unnecessarily or unfairly. I see no wrong here.

That's not the problem Kalyani.
You haven't identify it yet :blink:

She was saying, it's moderator's job only to point out mistakes of a new user.
By this way she was actually insulting me. Can't you see it?
Then let me ask, if it was about 'Thank you' only, who has forwarded that discussion to another matters about locking threads? ???
Sarala just replied any member can advise new users.
Before also 100's of times, such incidences have occurred. Not only me, all members here have advised new users if they find faults. . But no one raised a question, "It's only a moderator's job". This time, against me only, such a question was raised. Why???????

Also, providing thread links of locked ones, was it anyhow related to Sarala's reply that any member can give advice to new members??????
Can you tell me please?
Also, why did she put my name also.....when i was not aware about 1 of them?

Also, I haven't asked him to give me a Thank you.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Godson Thomas wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Godson Thomas wrote:
Great post. It explained a lot about our current situation in India.

Yes Thomas I too found it extremely informative and useful....thats why I decided to share it here with the other members
Asha wrote:
Thanks for sharing. Keeping on sharing such articles in future.

I think he had a little more than thank you to convey... so let him feel free to do so !Moderators would take care of moderating

Guiding a new comer is not all wrong. Its a responsibility of the senior member. Every post and every thing cannot be checked by the moderator. Few responsibilities should be taken by the members also. There is nothing wrong in that. Great work sandhya. Keep guiding and helping new comers :)

Great work sarala, you arrived here very fast today LOL...like you did when you were summoned by your friend to axe my 2 threads without any reason ,keep it up , the way to go !!

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/231158-being-superstitiousany-scientific-reason-for-this-.html

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/230880-shopping-is-a-therapy-to-many-people.html?start=30

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/8-feedback/165456-today-i-got-second-cheque-from-google-adsense.html?start=30

Why did you edit your post a few minutes back to add a new thread link???
Can you tell me the reason????

I am going through the thread and found that this thread was started 8 months 2 weeks ago and it was almost closed 7 months 3 weeks ago.
It's clearly seen, you opened this thread 1 month 2 week ago.
Why did you open such an old thread of a milestone achieved????? Is it anything significant in present discussion?

If Kalyani reply, it's significant to discuss such a thread which was started 8 months ago, let me ask you, why did you delete SahayaMary's posts on similar threads 2 weeks back ??????
Otherwise, you have to agree it's an old exhausted thread
Before me, anand has also responded that it's an old thread.
I reported it to moderator. I think, Ronark and sarala were online at that time. that's why I asked anyone of them to lock and no one here knows who have really locked it....Sarala or Ronark. Isn't it?
If so Ronark can also be asked.

I want to add one more thing.......
Of more than 10,000 registered members here, Only 2 members have completed 14000 posts. Yet, I have not become a senior member of forums , in the eyes of a moderator. But a person who has completed just 1500 posts has become senior member here. Really surprising

Even if i have to leave forum, I will complete 15000 posts here. It's my challenge!!!!

Sandhya, I have already made my point of view clear here and there is no need for you to dig up and do a big research on who has done wrong and who is doing what, now and 7 months back. Earlier you spoke about Usha's language and disrespect for sarala. But you have done and are doing the same to me. So you have no right to comment on how others behave.

As for me the issue is closed and I am locking the thread. If the issue is reopened again, here or another thread, that thread is going to be deleted and this time, I am going to take action against whoever does not heed my request. I mean it. I hold no grudges against you or anyone else but if I feel something is wrong and not fair, I will take action, let it hurt anyone then. Because in the process, you too have accused me of many things and have hurt me a lot and I have still not taken action against you. This time I will!!

Also, you want to leave the forum, by all means go ahead. but please don't use this ruse as a means to scare us or makes us beg you to remain here. If you are serious on leaving, let me know, I will delete your account. Its time you see things in a bigger perspective and understand that the forum is not about only you or people who complete 10,000 and 15, 000 or 20,000 posts. This is about people who value and respect others and understand that each one will have opinions that are different from yours!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.