Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is truth because of the social standings.Women are more emotional than men I have seen my wife who feel discomfort for small issues too which I never care. :blink: :woohoo:
Yes this is truth because of the social standings.Women are more emotional than men I have seen my wife who feel discomfort for small issues too which I never care. :blink: :woohoo:

i think it's most common among housewives as they are not going out frequently, work outside and their social relations are only a few. So, they get more time to spare for thinking :whistle: :whistle:

Keeping ourselves busy can keep us away from depression. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

i think it's most common among housewives as they are not going out frequently, work outside and their social relations are only a few. So, they get more time to spare for thinking :whistle: :whistle:

That's why I always ask her to devote more of her spare time in reading newspaper or some books seeing serials only also effects mind as they show things which we people try to implement in our real lives. :evil: :evil:

That's why I always ask her to devote more of her spare time in reading newspaper or some books seeing serials only also effects mind as they show things which we people try to implement in our real lives. :evil: :evil:

yes, I agree....serials can cause a lot of problems to ladies :evil: :evil: :evil:

I think it's best illustrated in Golmaal 2......Kareena Kapoor...serial addict. What a comedy film :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
This is a wide subject that needs a very deep study and description. But one thing is for sure that all women do not come into that category. This is based on person to person and we cannot put every woman in the same group. Some women are strong enough while some others might not be as brave.

Of course , all women are not prone to depression, but certain hormonal changes make them more prone to depression especially during pregnancy and child birth and domestic violence ...

You would be surprised to note that even men go through those 4-5 days every month when they feel depression. Now don't start making statements, which might make me sound funny but that is a scientific fact that men too men feel depressed for a couple of days every month and these are the days when they act more erratic, depressed and bored.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What I feel SJ this is related to hormonal and depression related during certain days like pregnancy and mensuration etc. I am sure you do not care much in some cases but you certainly do in some others. Did you? ;)

What I feel SJ this is related to hormonal and depression related during certain days like pregnancy and mensuration etc. I am sure you do not care much in some cases but you certainly do in some others. Did you? ;)

No I never checked it or compared it in special days.Its almost equal in all days. :blink:
This is a wide subject that needs a very deep study and description. But one thing is for sure that all women do not come into that category. This is based on person to person and we cannot put every woman in the same group. Some women are strong enough while some others might not be as brave.

Of course , all women are not prone to depression, but certain hormonal changes make them more prone to depression especially during pregnancy and child birth and domestic violence ...

You would be surprised to note that even men go through those 4-5 days every month when they feel depression. Now don't start making statements, which might make me sound funny but that is a scientific fact that men too men feel depressed for a couple of days every month and these are the days when they act more erratic, depressed and bored.

Stay away from forum for those 5 days ;) ;) :P :cheer: :laugh:

Let me tell you something about your newly added blog name.......
I read it now as 'Lets shave' ;) ;) :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

No I never checked it or compared it in special days.Its almost equal in all days. :blink:

You mean yours is a special case who remains calm and composed in every situation. Congrats buddy, you won the one way ticket to Switzerland for 4. :P

You mean yours is a special case who remains calm and composed in every situation. Congrats buddy, you won the one way ticket to Switzerland for 4. :P

Why not....he 'eat' 30-40 cigarettes everyday :blink: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.