Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this is truth because of the social standings.Women are more emotional than men I have seen my wife who feel discomfort for small issues too which I never care. :blink: :woohoo:

What I feel SJ this is related to hormonal and depression related during certain days like pregnancy and mensuration etc. I am sure you do not care much in some cases but you certainly do in some others. Did you? ;)

No I never checked it or compared it in special days.Its almost equal in all days. :blink:

You mean yours is a special case who remains calm and composed in every situation. Congrats buddy, you won the one way ticket to Switzerland for 4. :P

Why not....he 'eat' 30-40 cigarettes everyday :blink: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Eating is not dangerous but smoking is. That is why I gave him one way ticket because this is banned in SL.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes this is truth because of the social standings.Women are more emotional than men I have seen my wife who feel discomfort for small issues too which I never care. :blink: :woohoo:

What I feel SJ this is related to hormonal and depression related during certain days like pregnancy and mensuration etc. I am sure you do not care much in some cases but you certainly do in some others. Did you? ;)

No I never checked it or compared it in special days.Its almost equal in all days. :blink:

You mean yours is a special case who remains calm and composed in every situation. Congrats buddy, you won the one way ticket to Switzerland for 4. :P

And what about the expenses I will do in Switzerland? Are those too covered in the prize?. :blink: :laugh:

And what about the expenses I will do in Switzerland? Are those too covered in the prize?. :blink: :laugh:

you see smoking is banned there so the money you save would be sufficient for meeting the expenses.

you see smoking is banned there so the money you save would be sufficient for meeting the expenses.

it will not be enough. :evil:

Oh when did they ban it? What will happen to the smokers there?. May be there will be lot of black marketing of cigarates there then. :laugh:

Oh when did they ban it? What will happen to the smokers there?. May be there will be lot of black marketing of cigarates there then. :laugh:

yet you can't get rid of that bad habit :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Thankfully Switzerland is not India and absolutely no question of black marketing there , swiss citizens are extremely patriotic in the real sense ! Smoking is banned only in public places, you have separate lounges to smoke in most public places and of course you can smoke inside your house...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thankfully Switzerland is not India and smoking is banned only in public places, you have separate lounges to smoke in most public places and of course you can smoke inside your house...

So it is allowed in SL.In India yes it is banned in public places but people are still seen there smoking with out fear of anyone. :blink:
This is a wide subject that needs a very deep study and description. But one thing is for sure that all women do not come into that category. This is based on person to person and we cannot put every woman in the same group. Some women are strong enough while some others might not be as brave.

Of course , all women are not prone to depression, but certain hormonal changes make them more prone to depression especially during pregnancy and child birth and domestic violence ...

You would be surprised to note that even men go through those 4-5 days every month when they feel depression. Now don't start making statements, which might make me sound funny but that is a scientific fact that men too men feel depressed for a couple of days every month and these are the days when they act more erratic, depressed and bored.

I know I know :P , and I understand too that men have their own days ...
Depression can be overcome by some simple and effective measures like , being positive,maintaining a healthy balance between work and leisure and keeping oneself mentally engaged all the time in some activity or the other ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Due to multiple roles played by women in today's world stress and depression has become a companion to them..Even eating habits shouldn't be ignored...

Thankfully Switzerland is not India and absolutely no question of black marketing there , swiss citizens are extremely patriotic in the real sense ! Smoking is banned only in public places, you have separate lounges to smoke in most public places and of course you can smoke inside your house...

UK- I have given him one way ticket only that would take him to SL but nothing else, he shall be passing his time on roads where there is no chance of him of smoking. The money saved would be enough for his meals. No house, no hotel no nothing, I have planned every thing well.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.