Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Social environment affects human mind. Women are sensitive and emotional. Still she can face all types of situations. She can recover from any depression soon which is not possible for a man. Mostly the heart patients are males and few are females.

That is right, female are better stress managers than their male counterpart therefore less prone to problems like heart attack etc.

does it mean, being emotional gives woman more (mental) power to fight against sorrows and depressions? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This has a two way effect- mental stress and mental management letting the problems out through a very good exit point called mouth.

That is considered very healthy for your mental state since you are literally letting off steam which otherwise would be stressful, further adding to the distress level , probably even making way for depression ...I see most people becoming calm after they have screamed and shouted and abused, but , how it effects the person at the receiving end is quite another matter ! :dry: :blink:

Some times that backfires- if the outlet exhausts too much stress the one in front may get offended and can counter strike. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes of course that has to be considered ! Sunil, all our life is a balancing act trying to maintain and keep relationships intact ! Unless a person doesnt really care ....sometimes I feel that's the best way,just do what you want and say damn the rest !

So true, sometimes you just get tired of trying to balance everything and trying not to hurt others at the same time, it is just too frustrating. I too sometimes let myself go out of control and don't think of damage at that time, there is time for damage control later. But it is much needed at that time.

There you are, that is the reason men avoid that kind of outbreaks because their outburst turns to fist-fight soon. :evil:

Just imagine when that happens with women , I have seen such incidents when women tear at each other and it really is a sight ! The best thing to do when you feel stressed is to look for a calm and quiet place and sit for a while without dooing anyhing until your system cools down, then plan your next course of action ! :huh: :dry: easy to say right ?!!! :S

I agree, easy to say because when it comes to as serious as that his is hard to resist and it almost always end up with a men to men. I try to keep away from such ugly scenario. Rather I never stay around where there is slightest of possibility of such a scene.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Social environment affects human mind. Women are sensitive and emotional. Still she can face all types of situations. She can recover from any depression soon which is not possible for a man. Mostly the heart patients are males and few are females.

That is right, female are better stress managers than their male counterpart therefore less prone to problems like heart attack etc.

does it mean, being emotional gives woman more (mental) power to fight against sorrows and depressions? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

This has a two way effect- mental stress and mental management letting the problems out through a very good exit point called mouth.

That is considered very healthy for your mental state since you are literally letting off steam which otherwise would be stressful, further adding to the distress level , probably even making way for depression ...I see most people becoming calm after they have screamed and shouted and abused, but , how it effects the person at the receiving end is quite another matter ! :dry: :blink:

Some times that backfires- if the outlet exhausts too much stress the one in front may get offended and can counter strike. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes of course that has to be considered ! Sunil, all our life is a balancing act trying to maintain and keep relationships intact ! Unless a person doesnt really care ....sometimes I feel that's the best way,just do what you want and say damn the rest !

So true, sometimes you just get tired of trying to balance everything and trying not to hurt others at the same time, it is just too frustrating. I too sometimes let myself go out of control and don't think of damage at that time, there is time for damage control later. But it is much needed at that time.

There you are, that is the reason men avoid that kind of outbreaks because their outburst turns to fist-fight soon. :evil:

Just imagine when that happens with women , I have seen such incidents when women tear at each other and it really is a sight ! The best thing to do when you feel stressed is to look for a calm and quiet place and sit for a while without dooing anyhing until your system cools down, then plan your next course of action ! :huh: :dry: easy to say right ?!!! :S

I agree, easy to say because when it comes to as serious as that his is hard to resist and it almost always end up with a men to men. I try to keep away from such ugly scenario. Rather I never stay around where there is slightest of possibility of such a scene.

That is the wisest thing to do ! Like they say every action has multiple reactions ...there are bound to be serious consequences ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

HA HA HA!! That is a sight to see and wise are those who dare not interfere in such fights!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

HA HA HA!! That is a sight to see and wise are those who dare not interfere in such fights!! :laugh: :laugh:

LOL , i used to think that happens only in caveman kind of films and in fish markets where women do get into some terrible fight, and they start throwing everything including fish water,I got splashed once :P I went around for a week feeling that people were avoiding me because of the stink ...But I came across such a fight happening between two so called cultured upper class madames and the choice of language was really something , later they began pushing each other,with one of them slipping and falling down.. all because of a table reservation at a restaurant ,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So that is common in ladies as well, oh yes I ca recall some shows pulling each others hair the best weapon used by women. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So that is common in ladies as well, oh yes I ca recall some shows pulling each others hair the best weapon used by women. :laugh:

Did it happen on Big Boss once ? i am not sure though !!!! :unsure:...No wonder at the end of a massive fight, they go into a depression and take weeks to recover.When ones emotional graph wavers at such high sped what else can be expected ? :P

Yes you are right. It is because of ladies think more. Often House Wife's more prone to depression
Yes you are right. It is because of ladies think more. Often House Wife's more prone to depression

It is not just thinking but many other factors that bring on depression in women esp housewives ....they tend to feel that their role as housewives is almost like that of a glorified maid in most middle class families where finance is a constraint !

Women are more emotional and less practical. They are the more sensible gender. They keep things close to their heart so its natural for them to get depressed easily.

Live in the present :)
Women are more emotional and less practical. They are the more sensible gender. They keep things close to their heart so its natural for them to get depressed easily.

That is the biological aspect,there are social aspects as well which makes a woman feel depressed.It could also be hereditary in some cases or due to a loss of a loved one which women tends affect women far more than men.It can also manifest itself when the lady is bored in life and is not doing enough to keep herself engaged in a positive manner..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.