The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I would suggest one should discuss such things on forums.. Although we should follow best practices but better keep it with you... :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I frequently change my passwords. I will keep some similarities for password.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We must include symbols and upper as well as lower case alphabets in our passwords to keep it safe and secure.

asha, my question was ...how you remember your passwords.....

Some days before Sarala lost her blog because she forget her password. That's why I started this thread to give some simple tips so that we can keep them safe, yet easily get.

I usually keep a record in my cell phone under a note or a secret folder. It happened with me too I forgot my Orkut password some years back and my account lies abandoned since then. :laugh:

But keeping a record of your passwords in your mobile or even written somewhere and kept on your person is dangerous. If the mobile gets lost or the paper, there is a great risk of someone finding it and using it to steal your identity! So passwords should never be carried around, you may write it but keep it in a safe place at home!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We must include symbols and upper as well as lower case alphabets in our passwords to keep it safe and secure.

Some days before Sarala lost her blog because she forget her password. That's why I started this thread to give some simple tips so that we can keep them safe, yet easily get.

I usually keep a record in my cell phone under a note or a secret folder. It happened with me too I forgot my Orkut password some years back and my account lies abandoned since then. :laugh:

But keeping a record of your passwords in your mobile or even written somewhere and kept on your person is dangerous. If the mobile gets lost or the paper, there is a great risk of someone finding it and using it to steal your identity! So passwords should never be carried around, you may write it but keep it in a safe place at home!

Never happened with me yet. Will consider though. :dry:

Live in the present :)

Never happened with me yet. Will consider though. :dry:

That is a risk you never should take! So consider taking them all off of your mobile as soon as possible, it has happened to many!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Ashii
Saving them in the friends' name in contacts is a good alternative. No one can easily identify them as passwords.

many times, I have read...problems caused to persons while mobiles taken to service centre :evil:
Videos, messages...everything!!!

Meera sandhu
Saving them in the friends' name in contacts is a good alternative. No one can easily identify them as passwords.

many times, I have read...problems caused to persons while mobiles taken to service centre :evil:

I don't know how these hackers crack the passwords! I had a very strong password for one my accounts but somebody managed to crack it even then. How should one avoid this?

I don't know how these hackers crack the passwords! I had a very strong password for one my accounts but somebody managed to crack it even then. How should one avoid this?

are you saying about mobile phones?

Our email-id can easily be hacked. Years before, almost 10 years back, one person told me (My project guide) , I can enter your email. But I didn't believe.
Next day he gave me the proof....he asked me to open my yahoo mailbox.
I could see a mail send from that mail-id to that id itself, just written, it's me...I have opened your mail account. :evil:

Later he told me.....he has a s/w. Though he can't find our secret password, with the help of the s/w he can enter our mail-ids.

Now he is working in Cyber wing of Police department in our capital city. Very intelligent teacher he was :cheer: .
Already solved many cases.
If I have any complaint about annoying mobile numbers, I can directly ask his help. I think, you can contact me also if you want such help.

Meera sandhu
I keep my password written in one of my personal diary.In fact I never forget the password.I could remember it very easily.

Sharmistha Banerjee

are you saying about mobile phones?

Our email-id can easily be hacked. Years before, almost 10 years back, one person told me (My project guide) , I can enter your email. But I didn't believe.
Next day he gave me the proof....he asked me to open my yahoo mailbox.
I could see a mail send from that mail-id to that id itself, just written, it's me...I have opened your mail account. :evil:

Later he told me.....he has a s/w. Though he can't find our secret password, with the help of the s/w he can enter our mail-ids.

Now he is working in Cyber wing of Police department in our capital city. Very intelligent teacher he was :cheer: .
Already solved many cases.
If I have any complaint about annoying mobile numbers, I can directly ask his help. I think, you can contact me also if you want such help.

That would be relieving for me. :cheer:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.