Friends.....actually I wanted to submit it as an article. But couldn't. So, am sharing this information with you people. It's sure, it will help at least a few people. :) :) :) But everyone can do this exercise to prevent our eyes from blurred vision.
Last September, something happened to my eyes suddenly and within 1 month, I couldn't even lift my eyes to view people in my front. Also, was not able to get vision of the extremes. I thought, am losing my vision for ever. Also severe headache and feeling of dizziness and vomiting even if I read for just 5 minutes....I felt, my world is going to end. I scared a lot.
I went to an eye hospital and found that, not eye power is the problem though my left eye has 0.25 difference. It's eye convergence problem. i.e. My eyes were not able to converge images to 1. Even at a distant of 20-25 cms, images appear two instead of one.
Doctor gave me a simple exercise to do continuously for 2-3 months and gave a lubricant also, that I use everyday now also.

Just sit somewhere when you are in relaxed mood.....early morning is the best time. Take a pencil/pen and place it an arm length vertically, just in front of your eyes. Move it slowly towards your eyes and concentrate both eyes towards the pencil. Do it just 15-20 times everyday. Even 5-10 times is a good exercise, that you can do it in a while. It took a lot of strain while i started, but felt comfortable after some days and slowly seen signs of improvement.

That's why am working in forum.......though I can't read less spaced words for a long time till now...
Only before 3 months, i could read magazines and newspapers without strain.
You can do it even if you have no problem with your eyes. That's why am sharing it with you people. hoping it may be helpful at least for a few persons here

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now also, I can't go through web pages....as my eye health don't allow me to do so.....even for half an hour.
I have difficulty in reading lines with less spacing
Yet I go through yahoo pages, its slide shows and headings every day.

Meera sandhu
Now also, I can't go through web pages....as my eye health don't allow me to do so.....even for half an hour.
I have difficulty in reading lines with less spacing
Yet I go through yahoo pages, its slide shows and headings every day.

It appears that you are giving more strain to your eyes. It is necessary to give some rest to eyes at least after every hour you work on computer. Washing eyes with water may also help. If your eyes are weak, it is necessary to get eye test and get spectacles.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sir, I often take small breaks and rest if I feel uncomfortable, though you people hardly notice it.

Now my eyes have improved a lot. Thank you sir

Meera sandhu
Let me quote something here.
Yesterday also, i was accused of copying threads from other forums for discussions here, by a member. I want to repeat it once again...I have never copied even a single thread from any other discussion forums.
Due to my eye sight problem, it's not easy for me to read less spaced pages and I never felt the need to copy them and post here, for which I get zero point credits. Hoping at least now, your doubts about me are cleared.
I was able to work here only because there is spacing between responses of members, which give me less strain only.
I think, there is no more need for such clarifications about my threads here. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sasikanth
Let me quote something here.
Yesterday also, i was accused of copying threads from other forums for discussions here, by a member. I want to repeat it once again...I have never copied even a single thread from any other discussion forums.
Due to my eye sight problem, it's not easy for me to read less spaced pages and I never felt the need to copy them and post here, for which I get zero point credits. Hoping at least now, your doubts about me are cleared.
I was able to work here only because there is spacing between responses of members, which give me less strain only.
I think, there is no more need for such clarifications about my threads here.

Yes We all know about this but leave the people who want to spit on the sky and continue your work.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Those with eye problem must not spend much time in front of computer.Just need to take rest for some hours.Consult your doctor otherwise these could become a severe problem in future.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes, Eye is one of the important part of our body.

If you work on computer for long periods of time, be sure to take a 20 second break every 20 minutes.

This gives yours eyes enough rest.

Be positive
Sandhya, I know about this exercise before only as i am a specky girl.

Let me add another one i

Whenever you feel uncomfortable with your vision,just stop using the eye for few minutes. close your eyes and do 15 minutes meditation and then you see your problem will in vision. It is good to have leafy vegetable and papaya

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhyaji you could have made it a nice article. This is really very informative for most of us. I will try it out.
now my colleague also got affected by some vision problem and for that she is on leave for 2 weeks.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.