Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes like Nuclear energy when it is used for Nuclear weapons it is disastrous. :blink:

But I think what will be the benefits if tomorrow we invent a way to make successful clones. :blink:
I heard that the babies born through test tubes won't have any kind of feelings as we have towards our parents

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Cloning involves a lot of risks. I will state a few of them -

It has a high failure rate.
The clones are generally not competitive enough as compared to natural beings, they are usually weaker.
They may express abnormally. That is for example if a sheep is cloned it may not have the characteristic of producing wool.

How do you know this?. :blink:

Medical science still need to be developed to have better clones what I feel is cloning would be bad for this world as in that case man would become like a machine. :)

I am a biotechnology student and we are very much concerned with the ethics associated with the field. I posted this thread as I wanted to know what people think about the field and the breakthroughs it has bought about. :dry:

Live in the present :)
I heard that the babies born through test tubes won't have any kind of feelings as we have towards our parents

Hahaha...from where you heard it. :woohoo:

BTW whatever you heard about test tube babies is wrong they are like normal babies moreover the feelings they develop when they grow up has nothing to do with the method they were born. :)
Cloning involves a lot of risks. I will state a few of them -

It has a high failure rate.
The clones are generally not competitive enough as compared to natural beings, they are usually weaker.
They may express abnormally. That is for example if a sheep is cloned it may not have the characteristic of producing wool.

How do you know this?. :blink:

Medical science still need to be developed to have better clones what I feel is cloning would be bad for this world as in that case man would become like a machine. :)

I am a biotechnology student and we are very much concerned with the ethics associated with the field. I posted this thread as I wanted to know what people think about the field and the breakthroughs it has bought about. :dry:

Biotech is a very vast subject and one can never comment before the actual thing happened it was we speculated what will happen to clones.There is no certainity that clones will be inferior to the actual human being they may be better than us but still scientists are working on it. :)
Due to decreasing the power in them they are showing intrest towards the test tube babies which are at high cost.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No its not true. Test tube babies are as successful in living as normal human beings. :) Its a wild adopted practice now. :)

Due to decreasing the power in them they are showing intrest towards the test tube babies which are at high cost.

I didn't get you exactly. :unsure: Having a test tube baby may be costly but the technique has proved to be a boom for mankind. :)

Sasikanth wrote:

I didn't get you exactly. Having a test tube baby may be costly but the technique has proved to be a boom for mankind.

Ha this also has many disadvantages also. Even a girl who is not married also can have a test tube baby.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sasikanth wrote:

I didn't get you exactly. Having a test tube baby may be costly but the technique has proved to be a boom for mankind.

Ha this also has many disadvantages also. Even a girl who is not married also can have a test tube baby.

And what is the problem if unmarried girls want to have babies through test tube procedures. I see no harm in it. :unsure:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.