Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In past, if a women cannot give birth to a child, she was tortured for her infertile womb. Later science developed and people come to know different causes behind the childlessness. Modern tests and experiments were done so that woman can give birth to a child. Thus test tube baby, cloning or genetic engineering is gift to mankind. People who are suffering from the problem of impotency and infertility can very well feel the positive aspect of such inventions.
In today's world anything can be possible.Test tube babies are babies that are created in a test tube by taking one sperm cell and one egg cell and combining them. So the baby starts to develop in the test tube and is then implanted into the mothers uterus.So those women who cannot become mother can easily have child with this scientific technology.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Science has brought in a complete revolution. Now people understand that giving birth to a boy or a girl is not in the hands of a woman, we are aware of almost all the diseases and their cures, we know what we should eat and in what quantity. :)

Live in the present :)
Technology has grown so much that, we can't even think of such new variations, that technology has brought. Test tube babies have been successful and many babies are given birth with this technology.

Want to make each day Accountable

Lots of couples having the problem of infertility nowadays including me. Test tube babies are a great solution for them. It is a gift of Human beings to suffering human beings. :dry: :dry:

My friend sister also conceived by the method of test tube baby.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
There will be alot of difference in Test tube baby and normal baby

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

what are the differences are?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

What are the differences let me also know it. :)

I have heard that there is as such no difference its just a myth of people. :laugh:

There is no difference between a baby born normally and a baby born by the test tube procedure. The only process that is the fertilization of the egg by the sperm that occurs in the human body is conducted in the lab. After that the fertilized egg is placed in the woman's womb and then the baby grows normally according to the laws of nature.

Live in the present :)
Sasikanth wrote:
Due to decreasing the power in them they are showing intrest towards the test tube babies which are at high cost.

I didn't get you exactly. Having a test tube baby may be costly but the technique has proved to be a boom for mankind.

Ha this also has many disadvantages also. Even a girl who is not married also can have a test tube baby.

And what is the problem if unmarried girls want to have babies through test tube procedures. I see no harm in it. :unsure:

Does our laws permit it??? Can anyone clear my doubt?
Even adapting kids have to undergo a lot of procedures.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.