Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There will be alot of difference in Test tube baby and normal baby

There is no difference between a baby born normally and a baby born by the test tube procedure. The only process that is the fertilization of the egg by the sperm that occurs in the human body is conducted in the lab. After that the fertilized egg is placed in the woman's womb and then the baby grows normally according to the laws of nature.

Yes...
For those persons who have some defects, test tube babies is really a blessings. Once the baby is planted to mother's womb, it is growing as a normal baby and each and every feeling of mother can affect that kid....That's why it's told a mother should be happy while she is pregnant...should avoid even minute tensions....

Meera sandhu
Sasikanth wrote:
Due to decreasing the power in them they are showing intrest towards the test tube babies which are at high cost.

I didn't get you exactly. Having a test tube baby may be costly but the technique has proved to be a boom for mankind.

Ha this also has many disadvantages also. Even a girl who is not married also can have a test tube baby.

And what is the problem if unmarried girls want to have babies through test tube procedures. I see no harm in it. :unsure:

Does our laws permit it??? Can anyone clear my doubt?
Even adapting kids have to undergo a lot of procedures.

I don't think there is any restriction in giving birth through test tubes procedure. As for the lengthy procedure during the adoption of child, it is done so only to ensure that the adopted child is cared for properly and not abused in any manner.
Sasikanth wrote:
Due to decreasing the power in them they are showing intrest towards the test tube babies which are at high cost.

I didn't get you exactly. Having a test tube baby may be costly but the technique has proved to be a boom for mankind.

Ha this also has many disadvantages also. Even a girl who is not married also can have a test tube baby.

And what is the problem if unmarried girls want to have babies through test tube procedures. I see no harm in it. :unsure:

I don't think there is any restriction in giving birth through test tubes procedure. As for the lengthy procedure during the adoption of child, it is done so only to ensure that the adopted child is cared for properly and not abused in any manner.

Jabeen..
My doubt is about unmarried girls, not married couples. Does Indian law permit?

Meera sandhu
Sasikanth wrote:

I don't think the Indian Government allows unmarried girls to have babies through test tube technique. Its still not acceptable by law in our Nation.

Live in the present :)
Now I remember a film Filhaal of Sushmita and Tabu, where Sushmita though unmarried becomes a surrogate mother for Tabu. A nice movie to watch. Debut film of Meghna Gulzar as Director

Meera sandhu
Now I remember a film Filhaal of Sushmita and Tabu, where Sushmita though unmarried becomes a surrogate mother for Tabu. A nice movie to watch. Debut film of Meghna Gulzar as Director

Surrogacy is gaining popularity in India now. Even Amir Khan had his baby with Kiran through surrogacy.

Surrogacy is gaining popularity in India now. Even Amir Khan had his baby with Kiran through surrogacy.

It's also not bad....
But should be used only when a lady has some delivery complications........ :)

Meera sandhu

It's also not bad....
But should be used only when a lady has some delivery complications........ :)

Not bad at all a blessing to the couples who have complications. Surrogacy is a way of earning for some women too.

http://singularityhub.com/2012/07/12/test-tube-babies-reach-major-milestone-5-million-born-since-1978/
http://singularityhub.com/2012/07/12/test-tube-babies-reach-major-milestone-5-million-born-since-1978/

Yes, I read it from a health magazine 2 weeks before about this 5 million babies......
I think it's total number of babies.....
In most cases, kids are twins.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.